Cordoba full day tour from Seville
- Visit the narrow streets, ancient Mosque and Andalusian patios
- Walk through the streets of the Jewish Quarter, the Synagogue, the Sotos of Albolaifa and much more
- Discover the beautiful city and the historic centre which was declared a world heritage site by UNESCO
Enjoy one of the most amazing cities in Andalusia with this guided trip from Seville. Explore the wonders of Cordoba, where art, history and culture combine: its narrow streets, ancient mosque, Andalusian patios and cuisine will make your trip an unforgettable experience. Along the way, stop in the beautiful city of Carmona, a real crossroad of civilizations.
You will explore Cordoba with a professional guide, that will tell you stories and facts about this beautiful city. The historic center was declared a world heritage site by UNESCO in 1984. The Roman Bridge, Torre de la Calahorra, the streets of the Jewish Quarter, the Synagogue, the Sotos of Albolaifa are just some of the few attractions you will see during the tour. You will also visit the Mosque, one of the most important gems of Islamic art.
After the walking tour, you will have some free time to have lunch, go shopping and enjoy the endless beauty of the city of Cordoba before heading back to Seville by the end of the day.
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Entrance tickets
- Skip the long line
- Food and beverage
- Children 0-3 years old: free
- Youth 4-17 years old: reduced
- Students (18-25): reduced (please note, you must hold a valid student card, which will need to be shown to the monument's staff)
Pick-up from your accommodation in Seville or a closeby meeting point. Times and locations are subject to changes and/or traffic conditions
Fixed Pick Up points in Seville:
- 08:30am Naturanda Tourism Office in Calle Arfe 3
- 08:45am Naturanda Tourism Office in Calle Trajano 6
- 08:50am Don Paco Hotel in Plaza Padre Jerónimo de Córdoba 4
- 09:00am Parking Cano y Cueto in Paseo de Catalina de Ribera 4
If you wish to be picked up at different locations you will need to pay an extra of €15
Fixed Drop-Off points in Seville:
- Don Paco Hotel in Plaza Padre Jerónimo de Córdoba 4
- Derby Hotel in Plaza del Duque de la Victoria 13
- Parking Cano y Cueto in Paseo de Catalina de Ribera 4
If you wish to be dropped off at different locations you will need to pay an extra of €15.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Daily around 9.00am, depending on your location
Located just a few minutes north of Seville, lies one of the most important and largest Roman ruins ...
Get a unique perspective on the main spots of Seville, as you take this night tour. Let your guide t...
Visit Seville Cathedral and the Giralda Tower on a tour with an official guide. Learn about the hist...
The tour begins with a scenic one hour bus journey to Cordoba passing many beautiful cities such as ...
Once we have crossed the frontier we will start a panoramic visit, which includes “Punta de Europa”,...
Embark on this half-day group tour to watch the brave bulls in their natural environment. The 'Toro ...
This day trip to Tangier offers great cultural and historical heritage. Halfway between the Atlantic...
Do not miss the opportunity to visit a piece of United Kingdom in southern Spain in this day trip fr...
Italica was the first Roman city founded in the Iberian peninsula and the birthplace of the Emperors...
Visit Seville from a unique position and enjoy privileged views: those that can be seen from the Gua...