Cordoba full day tour from Seville
- Visit the narrow streets, ancient Mosque and Andalusian patios
- Walk through the streets of the Jewish Quarter, the Synagogue, the Sotos of Albolaifa and much more
- Discover the beautiful city and the historic centre which was declared a world heritage site by UNESCO
Enjoy one of the most amazing cities in Andalusia with this guided trip from Seville. Explore the wonders of Cordoba, where art, history and culture combine: its narrow streets, ancient mosque, Andalusian patios and cuisine will make your trip an unforgettable experience. Along the way, stop in the beautiful city of Carmona, a real crossroad of civilizations.
You will explore Cordoba with a professional guide, that will tell you stories and facts about this beautiful city. The historic center was declared a world heritage site by UNESCO in 1984. The Roman Bridge, Torre de la Calahorra, the streets of the Jewish Quarter, the Synagogue, the Sotos of Albolaifa are just some of the few attractions you will see during the tour. You will also visit the Mosque, one of the most important gems of Islamic art.
After the walking tour, you will have some free time to have lunch, go shopping and enjoy the endless beauty of the city of Cordoba before heading back to Seville by the end of the day.
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Entrance tickets
- Skip the long line
- Food and beverage
- Children 0-3 years old: free
- Youth 4-17 years old: reduced
- Students (18-25): reduced (please note, you must hold a valid student card, which will need to be shown to the monument's staff)
Pick-up from your accommodation in Seville or a closeby meeting point. Times and locations are subject to changes and/or traffic conditions
Fixed Pick Up points in Seville:
- 08:30am Naturanda Tourism Office in Calle Arfe 3
- 08:45am Naturanda Tourism Office in Calle Trajano 6
- 08:50am Don Paco Hotel in Plaza Padre Jerónimo de Córdoba 4
- 09:00am Parking Cano y Cueto in Paseo de Catalina de Ribera 4
If you wish to be picked up at different locations you will need to pay an extra of €15
Fixed Drop-Off points in Seville:
- Don Paco Hotel in Plaza Padre Jerónimo de Córdoba 4
- Derby Hotel in Plaza del Duque de la Victoria 13
- Parking Cano y Cueto in Paseo de Catalina de Ribera 4
If you wish to be dropped off at different locations you will need to pay an extra of €15.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Daily around 9.00am, depending on your location
Visit Cordoba and you will discover one of the most fascinating cities of Andalucia, between traditi...
Located just a few minutes north of Seville, lies one of the most important and largest Roman ruins ...
Visit Seville Cathedral and the Giralda Tower on a tour with an official guide. Learn about the hist...
A walk around the Alhambra, declared a World Heritage by UNESCO, is a required activity for every vi...
Enjoy fast-tracked entry to one of Seville's most popular attractions. Discover the role the oldest ...
Enjoy this historical evening tour, which will take you through the neighbourhood of Santa Cruz acro...
Enjoy a 2-hours of private walking tour around the city center and surrondings. We will discover the...
Hop on board one of our bright red buses to see the best of Seville - the artistic, cultural, and fi...
Visit Seville from a unique position and enjoy privileged views: those that can be seen from the Gua...
Don’t miss the chance to discover the Alcázar of Seville by skipping the line to one of the most vis...