Doñana National Park 4x4 guided tour from Seville
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Led by a local guide
- A real 4x4 safari in Europe
You will start the journey travelling from Seville through the nearby town of Coria del Río on the banks of the River Guadalquivir. You will travel to the northern area of the marshes. In this area the pine forests and pastures are home to approximately 200,000 different inhabitants including 300 birds species. We will pass the rice fields which are home to Europe’s largest colony of storks.
You will continue your 4x4 journey through the vast natural space of the northern area exploring the village of El Rocío, it´s chapel and the SEO Observatory. Enjoy the unique opportunity to enter the palaces and walk along the Doñana National Park trails, near La Rocina stream. After lunch you will travel to the beach to learn about Spain´s largest dune system. On return you can take advantage of the beautiful sunset through the pine forest in Asperillo area. You can also spot some of the large animals inhabiting the Doñana area.
This is a real 4x4 safari in Europe.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Walking tour
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by 4x4 vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Child 0-3 years old: free
- Youth 4-17 years old: reduced
- Student up to 25 years old: reduced
Unnamed Road, 21730 Almonte, Huelva, Spain
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Daily at 07.00am
After less than an hour´s drive you will arrive in the Doñana National Park, one of Europe’s largest...
Do not miss the opportunity to visit a piece of United Kingdom in southern Spain in this day trip fr...
Italica was the first Roman city founded in the Iberian peninsula and the birthplace of the Emperors...
Located just a few minutes north of Seville, lies one of the most important and largest Roman ruins ...
Follow the route of the breathtaking frontier. You will visit the white villages, Grazalema forest a...
You will find yourself in the heart of the beautiful city of Carmona. It is located on a strategic h...
Embark on this half-day group tour to watch the brave bulls in their natural environment. The 'Toro ...
From Seville, we will go to Santponce where we reach the Roman Ampitheater in Italica (open from Tue...
Set in an opulent palace complex, the Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Arts is like stepping fo...
Jerez's best-known product is so much a part of the city's fabric that it is named after it. You can...