Full day trip to Córdoba from Seville
- A scenic bus journey from Seville to Córdoba
- The gorgeous Mosque-Cathedral declared World Heritage Site
- The Alcázar, the Jewish Quarter and the only Synagogue in Andalusia
- The lovely Calle de las Flores, one of the most traditional places of the city
The tour begins with a scenic one-hour bus journey to Córdoba passing many beautiful cities such as Carmona, La Luisiana and La Carlota. You will then arrive at the city which once was the light of the world when it enjoyed the position of being a caliphate city.
Córdoba offers an enormous cultural and historic legacy. You will visit the gorgeous Mosque-Cathedral declared World Heritage Site, which is considered the most important monument around the Islamic western. Its shimmering golden mosaics and an endless row of red and white striped arches make it a visual delight. You won't miss the Christian Kings Alcázar, the Jewish Quarter with its narrow streets and whitewashed houses full of flowers and the only Synagogue in Andalusia. You will also walk along the lovely "Calle de las Flores", one of the most traditional places in the city.
You will have some free time to walk around by yourself, have a traditional lunch or do some shopping.
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel in Seville city center
- Tourist guide
- Entrance fees to the Mosque, Synagogue and Christian Kings Alcazar
- Free time for exploring the Caliphal City
- Lunch (optional for 18€)
- Any extra unspecified
- Infants (0-4): reduced
- Children (5-11): reduced
Calle Zaragoza, 1, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
- Between 7.45am and 8.30am at your hotel in Seville city center. Alternatively, at 7.45am in the Andalsur Excursiones office
- Please contact the tour operator to confirm the hotel pickup service details. You can find their contact information on the voucher after booking
- The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances
- The Alcázar is closed on Monday in its place you will do a panoramic visit for the Puente Romano and the Calahorra tower
- On Sundays, the tour starts sooner than other days
- Daily at 7.45am
- Blackout dates: 25 December and 1 January
Visit the city of Granada and the Alhambra in total comfort! The Alhambra Palace is one of the most ...
The tour begins in Jerez de la Frontera, world famous for its horses, wines and for to be the cradle...
Once we have crossed the frontier we will start a panoramic visit, which includes “Punta de Europa”,...
A walk around the Alhambra, declared a World Heritage by UNESCO, is a required activity for every vi...
Visit one of the most important royal palaces with use in Europe; the Alcázar of Seville. This forti...
Enjoy a guided tour of the Royal Alcazár of Seville and avoid the queues with a VIP entrance.The Rea...
With this tour you will discover the history of the amazing city of Seville!Seville is the city of t...
This is the fun tour to enjoy the views of Seville on segway. Before the tour you will practise and ...
Visit one of the most impressive sacred sites on this behind the scenes tour!Located in Seville, thi...
During this yacht ride along the Guadalquivir, you'll relax while enjoying stunning views of the riv...