Gibraltar guided excursion from Seville
- Great overview of the city
- Perfect for all ages and skill levels
- The impressive caves of San Miguel
- The apes of Gibraltar; the only ones that roam freely in the European continent
Do not miss the opportunity to visit a piece of United Kingdom in southern Spain in this day trip from Seville, where the Mediterranean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean shake hands. History, landscapes, battles and especially their friendly macaques!
You will leave Seville around 8.30am in a minivan and aim to reach the border at around 11.30am. Once you have crossed the border you will visit the main tourist attractions of Gibraltar with a local guide. Through this you will get a real sense of one of the most southern parts of Europe. You will then travel to the nature reserve where you will make a stop at the legendary pillar of Hercules.
Your journey will then proceed to the caves of San Miguel, an incredible cave in the heart of “La Roca” (the Rock). La Roca has some incredible formation such as stalactites and stalagmites. Visitors will get the opportunity to see the apes of Gibraltar; these are the only ones that roam freely in the European continent.
The tour of the nature reserve will conclude with a visit to the "losTúneles del Gran Asedio" (tunnels of the great siege). They were excavated in the 18th century by English soldiers who were at battle with Spanish troops.
After the tour along the top, you will have time to visit Main Street which is renowned for its range of shops and second hand markets. It´s a great place to find some bargains and has really put Gibraltar on the map. After enjoying some free time you will then return to Seville.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Child 0-3 years old: free
- Youth 4-17 years old: reduced
- Student up to 25 years old: reduced
Plaza España, 10-14, 21500 Gibraleón, Huelva, Spain
Pick-up from your hotel in Seville
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel (or visa, if applicable)
- Students up to 25 years old that hold a valid Student card, please do not forget to bring it with you the day of the tour
- You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- The tours in French and Italian require a minimum of 4 participants
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9.00am
Once we have crossed the frontier we will start a panoramic visit, which includes “Punta de Europa”,...
Your local guide will transport you to Ronda, one of the oldest towns in Spain with its origins in P...
Discover Italica the first authentically Roman city in Spain, located just 15 minutes from Sevilla. ...
Save yourself some time looking for cheaper transfers: there are none! We are the only Iberian compa...
Discover the most important monuments in Seville that you must see. Visit the Alcázar and the cathed...
On this walking tour, you will visit the cathedral and its bell tower called 'Giralda', both declare...