Guadalquivir cruise tickets and audio guide
- Discover Seville from a unique position
- Admire the beautiful skyline of the city
- See the most important monuments from the boat
- Feel the history of Seville from a magical perspective
Visit Seville from a unique position and enjoy privileged views. You will have views from the Guadalquivir river, a large ancient river that goes through Andalusia with over 700km of length and connects the capital Seville, with the Atlantic Ocean.
From the deck of a modern, spacious and safe boat, breathe in the sea air and take in sights of the Guadalquivir banks where great works stand. You will be able to spot the Plaza de Toros de la Maestranza, the old bridges, the mythical Barrio de Triana, the pavilions of international exhibitions celebrated in Seville, the towers of the Plaza de España and numerous buildings that, in the past, chose to settle on the banks of the big river which became a strategic point of vital importance to the New World. This was the place where the merchant ships berth, at the Port of Seville, loaded with gold, silver, tobacco and other valuable goods in high demand. In the Monastery of Santa Maria de las Cuevas, located on a small island in the Guadalquivir known as Isla de la Cartuja, was where Christopher Columbus planned his trip across the ocean looking for India.
- Ticket for the cruise
- Audio guide
- Meals or any service not specified
- Infants (0-4 years): free
- Children (5-11 years): reduced
C/ Zaragoza, nº1, Seville
Get your tickets at the Andalsur Excursiones office 15 minutes before your scheduled cruise time in C/ Zaragoza, nº1, Seville.
- You must either have your voucher printed or show it from your phone at the Andalsur Excursiones office before the beginning of the tour to receive the tickets for the cruise
- Tuesday to Saturday from 11.00am to 11.00pm
- Blackout dates: 25 December and 1 January
- Choose the time that you prefer and get your ticket at the Andalsur Excursiones office 15 minutes before the cruise (Avda. Constitución, 5. Seville)
Once we have crossed the frontier we will start a panoramic visit, which includes “Punta de Europa”,...
Visit one of the most impressive sacred sites on this behind the scenes tour!Located in Seville, thi...
Your local guide will transport you to Ronda, one of the oldest towns in Spain with its origins in P...
Discover Italica; the first authentically Roman city in Spain located just 15 minutes away from Sevi...
Save yourself some time looking for cheaper transfers: there are none! We are the only Iberian compa...
Discover Seville on a 3-hour segway trip, starting in the heart of the ancient city center. After me...