Walk through the same streets of the Patrician City where the great Emperor Trajan was born. Learn about the rise and fall of one of the first Roman cities of the Peninsula on this 3-hour tour from Seville. Thanks to your bilingual guide you'll have the chance to discover the places where scenes of Game of Thrones were shot and listen to stories about the powerful political and economic decisions that took place on this site in the 3rd century BC. Explore this well-preserved site just 7 km from Seville.
Attractions & guided tours
Guided tour of Itálica from Seville
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish
Availability: Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday and Friday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Learn about the rise and fall of one of the first Roman cities of the Peninsula
- Explore this well-preserved site just 7 km from Seville
- Walk through the same streets of the Patrician City where the great Emperor Trajan was born
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Roundtrip transportation from Seville
- Entrance tickets
- Official guide
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infant (0-5 years old): reduced
- Child (6-12 years old): reduced
Av. de la Constitución, 23b, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Office of tourism at Av. de la Constitución 23b
- From 16 June to 15 September: Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday and Friday at 10.00am and 3.00pm
- From 16 September to 15 June: Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday and Friday at 3.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.