- Discover the first authentically Roman city in Spain
- Admire the amphitheatre, it was the third largest one in the Roman Empire
- Enjoy a panoramic tour of Seville by bus
Discover Italica the first authentically Roman city in Spain, located just 15 minutes from Sevilla. It was founded in 206 B.C. by the Roman general Publius Cornelius Scipio Africanus and was the birthplace of two Roman emperors, Trajan and Hadrian.
Currently called Archaeological Ensemble of Italica, visitors today can enjoy walking the old streets and exploring the ruins of the houses and public buildings. One spectacle which must be seen is the amphitheatre. It had a capacity for 25,000 people and was the third largest one in the Roman Empire. Other important sights include the mosaic floors, the Traianeum, the statues of Diana, Venus and Trajan, the public baths and the partly reconstructed Roman theatre in Santiponce. Thanks to the fact that none of the following civilizations settled over the ruins of Italica it is quite a well-preserved city and well worth a visit.
After this unforgettable experience you will do a panoramic tour of the city of Seville by bus, where you can see the more emblematic monuments of the city: Puente Triana, Calle Betis, Plaza de Toros and Torre del Oro before dropping you off at your hotel.
- Pick-up and drop-off from Seville to Itálica
- Entrance fees to Italica
- Official guide
- Panoramic tour of Seville by bus
- Optional lunch (18€)
- Any extra unspecified
- Infants 0-4 years old
- Children 5-11 years old
Between 3.00pm and 3.30pm at your hotel in Seville city center. Alternatively, at 3.00 in the Andalsur Excursiones office (Avda. Constitución, 5. Seville)
- Please print your voucher or show it in your phone to the tourist guide before the beginning to receive the ticket
- The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances
- Group size: min. 2 max. 30 people
- Wednesday and Friday at 3.00pm
- All year round, except 1 and 6 January, 1 May, 15 August and 25 December
Once we have crossed the frontier we will start a panoramic visit, which includes “Punta de Europa”,...
A knowledgeable guide will take you throughout the maze of one of the biggest old Jewish Quarters in...
This walking tour gives you the opportunity to explore the oldest part of the city.Itinerary: - Alcá...
The tour begins in Jerez de la Frontera, world famous for its horses, wines and for to be the cradle...
Enjoy a 2-hours of private walking tour around the city center and surrondings. We will discover the...
Visit a local olive oil factory to discover all the secrets about the "golden" liquid, probably the ...