Jerez and Cádiz guided tour from Seville with wine tasting
- Visit the best wine cellar in Jerez and taste several types of Sherry
- Discover the Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art Foundation
- Enjoy the exhibition regarded as the best equestrian ballet in the world
- Explore the city center of Cádiz, the oldest European city
The tour begins in Jerez de la Frontera, world famous for its horses, wines and for to be the cradle of flamenco music.
A friendly local guide will introduce you into the world of wine through a visit to the best wine cellar in Jerez. He will explain the process that goes into making these famous wines. The soil, the winds, the sun light and a deep-rooted wine producing tradition are the perfect combination to offer a magnificent wine which you will have the opportunity to taste. Enjoy tasting several types of Sherry in the unique atmosphere of a “Bodega”.
Your next experience will commence at the Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art Foundation with the exhibition regarded as the best equestrian ballet in the world: "How the Andalusian Horses Dance". An authentic equestrian ballet with choreographies based on the Traditional and Cowboy Methods of Taming Wild Horses, and genuine Spanish music and XVIII century customers.
Your adventure continues on the Costa de la Luz. Once in Cadiz the local guide will take you to the city center beside the cathedral where you will have free time to have lunch and discover the oldest European city with more than three millenniums of history. Optional visit to Tavira Tower and Camera Obscura. Climb the viewpoint of a real tower, highest point of the city, from where you can see the whole city and the bay of Cadiz, and enjoy spectacular images of the camera obscura.
- Pick-up and drop-off from Seville to Jerez de la Frontera, and from Cádiz to Seville
- Entrance fees to the wine cellar in Jerez, tasting of several types of Sherry and the exhibition “How the Andalusian Horses Dance”
- Professional guide
- Free time for exploring Cádiz, the oldest European city
- Lunch (optional for 18€) and any extra unspecified
- Optional visit to Torre Tavira and Camara Oscura (for 15€)
- Infants (0-4): reduced
- Children (5-11): reduced
Calle Zaragoza, 1, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
Between 8.00am and 8.30am pick up from your hotel in Seville city center. Alternatively at 8.00am in the Andalsur Excursiones office
- Please contact the tour operator to confirm the hotel pickup service details. You can find their contact information on the voucher after booking
- Please print your voucher or show it on your phone to the tour guide before the beginning to receive the ticket
- The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances
- Group size: max. 30 people
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8.00am
- All year round, except 25 December and 1 January
Once we have crossed the frontier we will start a panoramic visit, which includes “Punta de Europa”,...
Your local guide will transport you to Ronda, one of the oldest towns in Spain with its origins in P...
The tour begins with a scenic one-hour bus journey to Córdoba passing many beautiful cities such as ...
Discover Italica; the first authentically Roman city in Spain located just 15 minutes away from Sevi...
Discover two of the most charming places of Seville and learn the legends of its main monuments. You...
Enjoy a guided tour of the Royal Alcazár of Seville and avoid the queues with a VIP entrance.The Rea...
The tour begins with a scenic one-hour bus journey to Córdoba passing through many beautiful cities ...
Don’t miss the chance to discover the Alcázar of Seville by skipping the line to one of the most vis...
The cathedral of Seville is the biggest Gothic temple in the world. The construction of this monumen...
This is the fun tour to enjoy the views of Seville on segway. Before the tour you will practise and ...