- Visit a local olive oil factory to discover all the secrets about the "golden" liquid
- Walk over the orchards, where hundreds of olive trees grow
- Taste different varieties of olive oil with an appetizer, as well as the sweet, bitter and spicy local oil
Visit a local olive oil factory to discover all the secrets about the "golden" liquid, probably the most important industry in Andalusia. Walk around the olives orchard to know how and where the olive trees grow.
You will picked up at your accommodation in Seville to take you to discover the most important product in the Mediterranean way of life, the olive oil. In this visit we spent the morning discovering the secrets of the "liquid gold".
After driving through the countryside you will arrive to your destination, a small olive oil factory located just 20 minutes away from Seville, where the target is make a top quality oil, picking the olives by hand and using just physical methods. Just few liters every year but one of the best olive oils in the world.
Before visiting the factory, you will walk over the orchards, where hundreds of olive trees grow slowly waiting the picking season, there the owner of the company will explain you all the secrets, and the cares required by the trees. Once you know everything about the trees, the manager will take you to the facilities into the factory where you will see all the machines used for the whole process. You will discover the traditional way of life of the Andalusian countryside in a real hacienda. This area produce olive oil since the Roman times 2,000 years ago.
After discover the process, the history and the traditional way of production, you will taste different varieties of olive oil with an appetizer, as well as the sweet, bitter and spicy local oils that are recognized as the most appreciated oils in the world. 3 hours later you will go back to Seville to arrive around 2.00pm.
- Admission ticket
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Olive oil tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Child 0-3 years old: free
- Youth 4-17 years old: reduced
- Student up to 25 years old: reduced
- Pick-up service at your centrally located hotel in Seville or at an accessible place nearby
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Mondays and Thursdays at 10.00am
- Please note that hotel pick-up service begins prior to this time
Once we have crossed the frontier we will start a panoramic visit, which includes “Punta de Europa”,...
A knowledgeable guide will take you throughout the maze of one of the biggest old Jewish Quarters in...
This walking tour gives you the opportunity to explore the oldest part of the city.Itinerary: - Alcá...
The tour begins in Jerez de la Frontera, world famous for its horses, wines and for to be the cradle...
Enjoy a 2-hours of private walking tour around the city center and surrondings. We will discover the...
Explore the beauty of Seville with a segway tour! As soon as you arrive to the office, which is very...