Seville is well-known for its tapas. Tapas are a great option when you meet with friends for a pilgrimage through the bars of the city. This is one of the most deeply-rooted city customs. On this route, you will discover those bars that are part of the gastronomic culture of the people of Seville and that each tapa shall be accompanied by a glass of local wine.
Excursions & day trips
Seville tapas tour
Language: English , French , Spanish
Availability: Monday to Saturday
Printed ticket only
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit typical pubs and taste delicious tapas
- Learn about the origins and culinary traditions
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Two tapas and one drink per person at two different taverns
- Walking tour
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Child (6-12 years old): reduced
Av. de la Constitución, 23b, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Office of tourism at Av. de la Constitución 23b
- Monday to Saturday at 1.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.