Seville walking tour with wine tasting
- Admire the most important monuments and areas of the city center
- Vist the district of Santa Cruz, one of the most charming areas of Seville
- Explore the surroundings of the cathedral and the Alcazar
- Taste a local glass of wine in a typical Andalusian tavern
Enjoy a fun and beautiful guided walk through the classic Seville. Accompanied by a local tour guide you won´t miss one of the most important monuments and areas of the center of Seville.
You will start the tour walking through the Barrio del Arenal, located in the old city, where the famous Maestranza Plaza de Toros is or the Charity Hospital. You will continue in the adjoining district of Santa Cruz, one of the most charming areas of the city, with its narrow streets and courtyards filled with flowers, in a truly romantic Andalusia.
Then you will visit the surroundings of the Cathedral of Seville and the Alcazar, with its monumental and architectural richness it is a must see for anyone who visits Seville. You will complete the journey by tasting a local glass of wine in a typical Andalusian tavern, an unbeatable end after crossing the Andalusia capital.
- Official guide
- Wine Tasting (one glass) in a typical Andalusian tavern
- Any meal or service not specified
- Entrance to the monuments
- Infants 0-4 years old: free
- Children 5-11 years old: reduced
Andalsur Excursiones office (Avda. Constitución, 5. Seville)
- Please print your voucher or show it in your phone to the tourist guide before the beginning to receive the ticket
- The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances
- Group size: max. 30 people
- From Tuesday to Saturday at 11.15am
- All year round, except 25 December and 1 January
Once we have crossed the frontier we will start a panoramic visit, which includes “Punta de Europa”,...
Your local guide will transport you to Ronda, one of the oldest towns in Spain with its origins in P...
Discover Italica the first authentically Roman city in Spain, located just 15 minutes from Sevilla. ...
Save yourself some time looking for cheaper transfers: there are none! We are the only Iberian compa...
Discover the most important monuments in Seville that you must see. Visit the Alcázar and the cathed...
On this walking tour, you will visit the cathedral and its bell tower called 'Giralda', both declare...