Tangier from Seville full-day tour
- Enjoy great cultural and historical heritage
- See the Bay of Tangier and the Straits of Gibraltar
- Visit a mosque in Morroco
- Enjoy delicious oriental food
This day trip to Tangier offers great cultural and historical heritage. Halfway between the Atlantic and the Mediterranean, this city holds a cosmopolitan flavor that unites the cultures of Africa and Europe. Tour includes ferry passage to and from Morocco.
You will depart from Tarifa early in the morning and arrive around 11.00am to take the ferry to the African continent. Tangier and Morocco are less than 9 miles (13km) from Tarifa.
When you look at the sea, you will find the Bay of Tangier and the Straits of Gibraltar to one side. To the other side, a motley city that looks to the future, enclosed in the white walls of the Medina. Tangier is now populated by more than one million people living day to day with this dichotomy.
Once off the ferry, your local guide will lead you through the narrow streets of Medina. This several hour walking tour will bring you to some of the most picturesque places in the city.
At the end of your tour, you will return to the port of Tangier and head back to Seville, arriving there around 10.30pm
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off service
- Ferry passage
- Local guide
- Additional food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children 0-3 years old: free
- Youth 4-17 years old: reduced
- Students 18-25 years old: reduced (will need to bring the student card to show it to staff)
Your centrally-located hotel in Seville or a closeby pick up point
- A current valid passport or visa (depending on nationality) is required on the day of travel. It is the sole responsability of the traveler and the local service supplier will not be responsable of it. Failaure to present the valid documentation will result in not border crossing.
- Minimum age is 4 years old
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Daily at 6.30am
- The tour is only available on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays
Enjoy a 2-hours of private walking tour around the city center and surrondings. We will discover the...
Visit a local olive oil factory to discover all the secrets about the "golden" liquid, probably the ...
la liga spain: Sevilla - Deportivo Alavés 03-04-2019 Calle Luis de Morales, 9, 41005 Sevilla, Spain ...
la liga spain: Sevilla - Athletic Bilbao 19-05-2019 Calle Luis de Morales, 9, 41005 Sevilla, Spain D...
la liga spain: Sevilla - CD Leganés 05-05-2019 Calle Luis de Morales, 9, 41005 Sevilla, Spain Delive...
la liga spain: Sevilla - Rayo Vallecano 24-04-2019 Calle Luis de Morales, 9, 41005 Sevilla, Spain De...