Explore Santa Cruz, the old Jewish quarter of Seville, and learn about the many legends and past events. You'll walk through the narrow streets where the old Sephardic community lived for many centuries, the same places where Murillo walked. Discover secret places full of charm, immerse yourself with your guide in the best-kept myths of the city. Enjoy walking through the narrow streets of the old Jewish quarter of Seville.
Attractions & monuments
Walking tour through the quarter of Santa Cruz
Language: English , Spanish
Availability: Monday to Friday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
Do this because
- Enjoy walking through the narrow streets of the old Jewish quarter of Seville
- Discover secret places full of charm
- Immerse yourself with your guide in the best-kept myths of the city
What to expect
- Official guide
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Tickets to museums
- Child (6-12 years old): reduced
- Infant (0-5 years old): free
Av. de la Constitución, 23, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Office of tourism at Av. de la Constitución 23
- From 16 June to 15 September: Monday to Friday at 10.00am
- From 16 September to 15 June: Monday to Friday at 5.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.