Group sightseeing tour of classic and modern Shanghai
- Discover the classic and modern sides of Shanghai
- Admire the colonial-era buildings by walking along the famous Bund
- English-speaking tour guide
- Enjoy free hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- Have lunch at a local restaurant
Your guide will meet you at your hotel at 8:00-9:00am
First, you will visit the Shanghai Old Street – an ancient business street that has a combination of tourist attractions, shops, entertainment and cultural exhibits. Located in the old city area of Shanghai, it has witnessed the development of the city both in the economy and society. Then you will explore the largest ancient garden of
Shanghai – Yuyuan Garden. With a history of about 400 years, Yuyuan Garden possesses amazing buildings, pavilions, corridors, flowers, trees, and ponds, which makes it unique among all of the landscaped gardens in China.
Have a short break at a Tea House, and continue to visit the Bund. The Bund refers to a waterfront area and is known as the "International Architecture Exhibition Grou" Due to its unique geographical location and its influence on the economic activities of Shanghai and China over the past century, it has a very rich cultural connotation. As a symbol of Shanghai, it is a must-see for travelers.
After having lunch in a local restaurant, you will continue the tour by visiting the Shanghai Museum. Situated on the People's Square, it is considered one of China's world-class modern museums. Learn about its collection of bronzes, ceramics, paintings and calligraphy. Then head to visit and shop at Pearl City.
Afterwards, move on to stroll around the Old French Concession Area to see what the old colonial French quarter was like. After that, the
guide will drop you off at your hotel to conclude the trip.
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off service
- Air-conditioned tour van or bus
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Chinese lunch
Pick-up from your Shanghai hotel within the inner ring road.
During checkout, you will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel in downtown Shanghai for pick-up.
- The pick-up time varies based on hotel location, pickup sequence for different sightseeing, special traveling high season like April, May, July, August, September, October, any Holidays like May Day Holiday, National Holiday
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- The duration of transfer is approximate and will depend on the traffic condition
- Please provide your hotel name, address and phone number at time of booking
- Passport name, number, birthdate and country are required at time of booking for all participants
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Sundays
- Pick-up between 8.00-9.00am
Your tour guide will meet you at your hotel at 11:00 - 12:00pm. After about an hour’s driving, you w...
On this tour, see such attractions as the beautiful Yu Yuan Gardens, the Bund waterway, and the form...
With its inviting views and outstanding scenery, Hangzhou was described by Marco Polo as “beyond dis...
Only 45 minutes from downtown Shanghai, discover China’s oldest and most-well protected water villag...
Experience the Venice of Shanghai on a 6-hour private tour. Enjoy a picturesque boat ride along the ...
Shanghai is known as “Paris of the East” and embodies innovation, technology and modernity like no o...