- Discover the architecture and history of Zhouzhuang, China’s best-known water village
- Relax on a scenic cruise across the old town
- Enjoy a hassle-free all inclusive half day tour
With its interconnected waterways and beautiful landscapes, Zhouzhuang is often referred to as the number one water village in China. Well-preserved for over 900 years, it is renowned for its elegant and simple architecture. The majority of the town´s residences were built during the Ming and Qing dynasties, and nearly 100 classic courtyards and 60 carved-brick archways from those periods are still in use today. Take in the exquisite ancient architecture of Zhang Hall and Shen Hall, then take a scenic cruise across the old town. After seeing all there is to see of this incredible ancient village with your guide, you will enjoy a convenient trasfer back to Shanghai.
- Main entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Air-conditioned coach
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Infants under 2 years of age: free
- Children 2-9 years of age: reduced
Four departure/return meeting points:
1) The Kunlun Jing’an Hotel Concierge (former Hilton Shanghai) at 250 Huashan Road at 12.50pm 2) Radisson Blu Hotel Shanghai New World Concierge at 88 West Nanjing Road at 1.15pm 3) The Westin Bund Center Shanghai Concierge at 88 Henan Central Road at 1.30pm 4) Grand Kempinski Hotel Shanghai Concierge at 1288 Lujiazui Ring Road at 1.00pm
- Please notify at least 72 hours in advance of health conditions, special food requests, or if you are physically disabled
- Every day at 1.30pm
You will be picked up from your hotel at around 07.30am and will drive to visit the Shanghai Old Str...
This tour starts at around 12.00pm with pick up service from your Shanghai downtown hotel lobby. Vis...
On this tour, see such attractions as the beautiful Yu Yuan Gardens, the Bund waterway, and the form...
With its inviting views and outstanding scenery, Hangzhou was described by Marco Polo as “beyond dis...
Only 45 minutes from downtown Shanghai, discover China’s oldest and most-well protected water villag...
The Chinese are famous for death-defying acrobatic stunts. In your trip to Shanghai, you should not ...