You will kick off your tour with a private drive to the Hanging Monastery, a temple complex on the almost vertically rising wall of the holy mountain Heng Shan. More than 1,400 years ago, monks built a monastery here in Buddha's honor on the rocky slopes, which is one of the things that makes the temple unique as the temple complex hovers over the gorge like a bird's nest. In the afternoon you will visit Yungang Grottoes, which will fascinate you for their impressive sculptures and beautiful reliefs.
Full-day Hanging Temple and Yungang Grottoes tour
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
- Flexible departure points - let the tour come to you
- Explore at your leisure and spend more time at your favorite parts
- Transfer by car or minibus with air conditioning from/to Daton
- Guided tour
- Private transportation
- Private tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance ticket
- Tips (optional)
- Visa fees
- Health/travel insurance
Transfer by car or minibus with air conditioning from/to Datong.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Pick-up at 8.30pm