Brunello wine tour from Siena
- Taste Brunello, considered the best wine in the world
- Discover Montalcino and the wonderful surrounding area
- Chance to taste other prestigious wines from Tuscany
- Enjoy the beautiful picturesque countryside of Tuscany
Brunello, presently considered the best wine in the world, has its ancestral roots in the passion of the inhabitants of Montalcino and in the ancient winemaking tradition, handed down from one generation to the next. The town of Montalcino, sanctuary of this wine produced from Sangiovese grapes, stands on a charming hill that will let you savour its natural "wholesomeness".
The town, its century-old fortress, and the best wineries reviewed in specialised magazines will be our main destinations.
You will discover Montalcino, the splendid Abbazia di Sant’Antimo (St. Antimo’s Abbey) and the beautiful surrounding area.
Along with a selection of other prestigious wines, you will also sample Brunello di Montalcino, known as the “Italian ambassador in the world of our winemaking reality”, presently the most appreciated wine product in the whole world.
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Wine, oil and balsamic vinegar tasting
- Snack with sliced cold meat and typical salami
- Infant 0-2 years old: free of charge
- Child 3-12 years old: 50% discount
Siena, Piazza Gramsci in front of ''La Lizza Cafe''
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
- Free pick up service is on request.
- January 1-March 31: Tuesday, Thursday at 1.00pm
- April 1-October 31: Tuesday, Thursday at 2.00pm
The beautiful city of Siena in Tuscany is home to the great Cathedral of Siena, an impressive Roman-...
Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Tuscan countryside by vintage Fiat 500 on an 8-hour scenic...
Discover a resort and spa in Tuscany, where Italian hospitality is combined with an unforgettable we...
Taste and enjoy a typical meal, in an authentic Tuscan style. It will be guided by one of the family...
Chianti is a vast territory between Florence and Siena in the heart of Tuscany. It’s a region known ...
Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon, learn the secrets of the Sienese ...