Bike About Singapore
- See the city sights from a unique perspective: aboard a bike! Visit Singapore's most iconic sites, seen from vantage points where big buses can't take you Stretch your legs as you refuel with local snacks and drinks
- Bottled waterFinger food or snacksEnglish speaking guideHelmetBicycle
- Transfer servicesPersonal expensesTips
- Please provide the height and weight of all travellers on your booking, in order for the host to determine your bike sizes.
- The end point of the tour will be at North Bridge Road.
- Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- Host will not be liable for any loss of valuable items carried by the clients.
What to wear:
- Light and comfortable set of clothes
- Sports shoes
What to Bring:
- Extra clothes
See Singapore onboard the Singapore GOURMETbus that will take you to the city's best sights with the...
An iconic way to explore the Singapore River is by hopping on a traditional Singaporean bumboat at C...
The Red Dot Design Museum is a key attraction along Marina Bay. It presents a large collection of co...
Central Perk Singapore is the only official Warner Brothers-licensed F.R.I.E.N.D.S-themed café outsi...
Gardens by the Bay is a premier horticultural attraction for local and international visitors. It is...
Your comfortable pair of shoes will be put to good use if you take this walking tour of Singapore. Y...