Central Perk Singapore is the only official Warner Brothers-licensed F.R.I.E.N.D.S-themed café outside of the United States. Fans of the sitcom will enjoy a visit to the iconic coffee shop, which features special dishes and replicas from the show. Apart from its special coffee menu with six different roasts, Central Perk also boasts a must-try dessert called the Chandler's Edible Helium Balloon. You may likewise choose to avail of food and beverage vouchers in varying values.
Central Perk Singapore
- Enjoy a variety of food and drinks inspired by your favorite F.R.I.E.N.D.S charactersExperience an exclusive walking tour around Central Perk SingaporeSit back and watch past episodes with fellow fans
- F&B voucherCoffee
- For those purchasing F&B vouchers, simply show your e-voucher before placing your order. Only one e-voucher may be used per transaction. Not exchangeable for cash and non-refundable.
- For those purchasing the private tour, please choose the time slot of your arrival. Please note that the buffer is 30 minutes, and a 30-minute waiting time is expected during peak hours.
- Coffee: Rachel Green (lightly roasted), Phoebe Buffay (lightly roasted), Joey Tribbiani (full Italian roasted), Ross Geller (medium roasted), Monica Geller (French roasted), Chandler Bing (city roasted)
- Dessert: Mrs Braverman’s cheesecake, heavy fudge chocolate mudcake, the break-up ice cream, the really serious break-up ice cream
- Sides: Ross-Ti, Tater Tots, whipped potato with peas and onions, garlicky French fries, Phoebe’s mushrooms, Phoebe’s creamed spinach, Alejandro calamari, Chandler’s righteous mac & cheese, Heart Attack
- Mains: Janice’s OH.MY.GOD. baby back ribs, Chandler's Thanksgiving chicken, AHHH... Unagi, Joey's fisherman stew, Phoebe's "I can't eat meat" steak, Joey's "You're my Everest" turkey (300g serving per pax), Monica's vegetarian lasagne, Phoebe's "You're my lobster" pasta, Monica's "'Too much garlic" aglio olio, Monica's marinara