COMBO: Gardens by the Bay + National Orchid Garden E-ticket (Open dated)
- Explore Gardens by the Bay, winner of the International Garden Tourism Award 2016See over 60,000 orchids at the National Orchid Garden and Wander around the Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter zonesBoth attractions can be visited either on the same day or on separate dates.
The three-hectare National Orchid Garden is situated inside the Singapore Botanic Gardens, the country's first UNESCO World Heritage site. The garden showcases more than 1,000 species of orchids and 2,000 hybrids of two or more orchid species
- Admission fee
- Children below the age of 12 can come free of charge.
- Pets are not allowed.
- The garden is a non-smoking zone.
- Last entry is at 18:00 daily.
Ticket exclusion (Gardens by the Bay):
- OCBC Skyway ticket
Operating hours of Gardens by the Bay - Cooled Conservatories:
- Daily 09:00 - 21:00
- Final admission is at 20:00
Gardens by the Bay Notes:
- Not valid for special events. No outside food and beverages permitted. Visits to both Conservatories must be completed on the same day.
- Admission to Gardens by the Bay is subjected to Park Rules and Regulations which are displayed at the entrances and/or other appropriate locations of Gardens by the Bay.
- Purchaser must be the travelling party. E-ticket and proof of identity required for entry.
- E-ticket and hand stamp are required for same day re-entry.
- This E-ticket cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, or destroyed and is valid only for the date/period indicated on the E-Ticket.
- Loss of E-ticket will be solely under the full responsibility of the guest. E-tickets are not to be used for touting purposes.
- E-ticket obtained from unauthorized sources may be lost, stolen or counterfeit and if so, are void.
- Unauthorized or unlawful resales or attempted resale is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation.
- Kindly refer to www.gardensbythebay.com.sg for Conservatories Closure Date or refer to the dates as per below.
- Gardens by the Bay's other prevailing ticketing, admission, payment and program policies shall apply.
- Vouchers can be shown on mobile. Should you see a note on your voucher requiring you to print it out, kindly disregard as by default, the attraction accepts vouchers shown on mobile.
- Please refer to Gardens by the Bay website for conservatories closure dates.
See Singapore onboard the Singapore GOURMETbus that will take you to the city's best sights with the...
An iconic way to explore the Singapore River is by hopping on a traditional Singaporean bumboat at C...
The Red Dot Design Museum is a key attraction along Marina Bay. It presents a large collection of co...
Central Perk Singapore is the only official Warner Brothers-licensed F.R.I.E.N.D.S-themed café outsi...
Gardens by the Bay is a premier horticultural attraction for local and international visitors. It is...
Hop aboard two wheels and take in all the iconic sites of Singapore on this ultimate intro to the ci...