Formula 1 Singapore Airlines Singapore Grand Prix 2019
- Don't miss the roaring engines speeding through the Singapore night lights
- Experience the thrill of cars racing
- Choose your favorite seat location between Padang, Stamford or Pit Grandstand
Live the adrenaline rush experiencing the roaring engines of the cars speeding right below your seats for three full days of excitement. The circuit was launched in 2008, and that was the 800th race of the championship. Most importantly, it has been the first overnight race using floodlights to illuminate the track, creating an evocative atmosphere and a very picturesque location.
You can make your choice between three different seat spots.
Padang Grandstand - 3 days
Located on the left of the driver's lane, you will have a full view of the high-speed racing cars passing by at 275km/h while steaming towards the famous Singapore Sling, which is Turn 10. The seats are close to the Padang Stage that features international headlining artists, the entertainment and also the food activities, to grant visitors the best experience ever between adrenaline and fun.
Stamford Grandstand - 3 days
You will get a fantastic view of turn 7 and might witness exciting overtaking that can easily happen at a curve.
Pit Grandstand - 3 days
This is the perfect spot for the most enthusiast fans since the seats are right opposite the team garages and you have the perfect view of the straight segment.
- Three-day tickets choosing your favorite seat between Padang Grandstand, Pit Grandstand, and Stamford Grandstand
- Access to the Performance Area, at the Marina Bay Street Circuit with a valid ticket for the relevant areas
- Food and beverages
- Juniors 16 and under
- Marina Bay Street Circuit, Singapore
Please view the map with the following address of the ticket collection place:
Atrium Ballroom, Morrison Room
Level 4, Raffles City Convention Centre
Swissotel the Stamford
2 Stamford Road, Singapore 178882
- Ticket collection:
- tickets are available to be collected from Wednesday, September 18 up to Sunday, September 22. Opening times: 10am-9pm
- You can collect your tickets at: Atrium Ballroom, Morrison Room, Level 4, Raffles City Convention Centre, Swissotel the Stamford, 2 Stamford Road, Singapore 178882
- it is necessary to bring along:
- Musement Voucher
- Collection letter of the circuit
- valid ID with picture (the person collecting the tickets must be the one who made the booking)
- For children below 12, they will need to have the Indemnity form as well (Please be aware that for children below 12 you need to fill in an indemnity form, which you will receive if you state that you will be bringing children below that age during the booking process)
- The tickets are non-refundable
- Friday, September 20 - Practice
- Saturday, September 21 - Practice and qualification round
- Sunday, September 22 - Race
Experience the wonders of underwater life in the world's largest aquarium: S.E.A. Aquarium at Resort...
Charming visitors the world over since taking flight in 1971, Jurong Bird Park is one of the most re...
Experience a whole day of enjoyment at two of Singapore’s natural attractions: Singapore Zoo and Riv...
Set in 40 hectares of secondary jungle, the Night Safari will unfold the mystery and drama of the tr...
The tour kick-starts with a short ride to the iconic Gardens by the Bay; a horticultural oasis embra...
Catch a cable car ride from Mount Faber to Sentosa. Embark on a one-of-a-kind adventure in Journey 2...
Thrilling slides and encounters with marine life - all in one place. At Adventure Cove Waterpark, yo...
River Safari is the newest addition to Wildlife Reserves Singapore’s portfolio of award-winning park...
Are you ready to step out of your comfort zone? Beyond skyscrapers, tourism posters and the typical ...
Filled with a sprawling myriad of shops and eateries, bustling with colorful and exciting activities...