Night Safari Fixed date Admission with English Tram Ride
- Visit the world's first safari park to see more than 2,500 nocturnal animalsExplore the night safari via an in-house tram rideWatch the two open-air shows with free seating
From the other side of the glass observatory, view the leopards as they walk along the trail. Continue on to the Wallaby and Fishing Cat trails, two of the other featured venues. The Thumbuakar performance by a talented troupe of tribal warriors should also not be missed with its brilliant stunts and animal tricks.
- Admission feeTram RideAnimal show
- Personal expensesTipsTransfer services
- Last admission is at 23:15.
- Kindly take note that from 01 September 2017, Night Safari will be implementing non-stop tram operations. As such, trams will no longer be stopping at East Lodge station.
- Tickets cannot be used by Singapore Citizens and/or Singapore Permanent Residents, only valid for use by tourists.
- Thumbuakar Performance: Daily except on Wednesdays at 19:00, 20:00, and 21:00. The show is also available at 22:00 on Friday, Saturday, and eve of public holidays.
- Creatures of the Night Show: Daily at 19:30, 20:30, and 21:30. The show is also available at 22:30 on Friday, Saturday, and eve of public holidays.
- Please note that from 09 February 2018, the first timing for the Thumbuakar Performance and Creatures of the Night shows will be adjusted permanently to 18:45 and 19:15 respectively.
- The open-air show is free seating, so seats are not guaranteed.
- It is best to be at the venue at least 15 minutes before your preferred show schedule.
The Red Dot Design Museum is a key attraction along Marina Bay. It presents a large collection of co...
Central Perk Singapore is the only official Warner Brothers-licensed F.R.I.E.N.D.S-themed café outsi...
Explore Singapore's nightlife with this 4-hour discovery walking tour. You'll start off with an auth...
Looking for a new, fun, and exciting way to get fit and active? Turn the urban environment of Singap...
Enjoy the making of Singapore's two National dishes: the Hainanese Chicken Rice and yummy chilli cra...
Hop aboard two wheels and take in all the iconic sites of Singapore on this ultimate intro to the ci...