Night Safari Fixed date Admission with English Tram Ride
- Visit the world's first safari park to see more than 2,500 nocturnal animalsExplore the night safari via an in-house tram rideWatch the two open-air shows with free seating
From the other side of the glass observatory, view the leopards as they walk along the trail. Continue on to the Wallaby and Fishing Cat trails, two of the other featured venues. The Thumbuakar performance by a talented troupe of tribal warriors should also not be missed with its brilliant stunts and animal tricks.
- Admission feeTram RideAnimal show
- Personal expensesTipsTransfer services
- Last admission is at 23:15.
- Kindly take note that from 01 September 2017, Night Safari will be implementing non-stop tram operations. As such, trams will no longer be stopping at East Lodge station.
- Tickets cannot be used by Singapore Citizens and/or Singapore Permanent Residents, only valid for use by tourists.
- Thumbuakar Performance: Daily except on Wednesdays at 19:00, 20:00, and 21:00. The show is also available at 22:00 on Friday, Saturday, and eve of public holidays.
- Creatures of the Night Show: Daily at 19:30, 20:30, and 21:30. The show is also available at 22:30 on Friday, Saturday, and eve of public holidays.
- Please note that from 09 February 2018, the first timing for the Thumbuakar Performance and Creatures of the Night shows will be adjusted permanently to 18:45 and 19:15 respectively.
- The open-air show is free seating, so seats are not guaranteed.
- It is best to be at the venue at least 15 minutes before your preferred show schedule.
Universal Studios Singapore® is the first and only Universal Studios theme park in Southeast Asia. I...
This is Combo product will give you access to both Universal Studios Singapore® and The Singapore To...
This product is the combination of Luge and Skyride, Two Rides and Singapore Tourist Pass PLUS (3 da...
See Singapore onboard the Singapore GOURMETbus that will take you to the city's best sights with the...
One of Asia's longest running annual dance music festival, ZoukOut, brings Asia's best nightclub and...
Your incredible Hop-on Hop-off Singapore adventure commences at Suntec City. Not just a shopping cen...