Safari expedition guided tour
- Discover the world's first nocturnal zoo
- Over 2,500 creatures of the night
- Visit the first Asian river-themed wildlife park
- Get advantage of a comfortable pick-up from your hotel
Venture into the wild as you explore both River Safari and Night Safari on a single journey! Wander through River Safari, one of the world’s largest repositories for river-dwelling animals and come face-to-face with the ecosystems of the world’s most iconic rivers!
You will have some free time on your own before joining the Night Safari Tour. Roam the jungle at Night Safari and see a myriad of nocturnal animals in their natural habitat under subtle moonglow lighting.
- River Safari admission ticket
- Night Safari admission ticket
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Child (3-12): reduced
- Infant (0-2): free of charge
Pick-up from your hotel in Singapore (within the city center).
During booking, you will be asked to provide your hotel pick-up address. You can confirm the pick-up time directly with the local operator. Please be ready 10 minutes before the booked time.
- Tour duration includes travelling time to and from the attraction
- Children between 1.06m to 1.35m must be accompanied by an adult
- The tour includes a 10-15mins boat ride
- Please note: In case of bad weather, the boat ride will not operate
- Note: The pick-up is provided only from Hotels within the City Center. If your hotel is not located in the city center the local operator will advise you of the nearest hotel pick-up point
- Pick-up at 1.30pm (the tour starts at 2.00pm)
- After booking, you will receive the contact info of the local operator to confirm the pick-up time
Charming visitors the world over since taking flight in 1971, Jurong Bird Park is one of the most re...
River Safari is the newest addition to Wildlife Reserves Singapore’s portfolio of award-winning park...
The tour kick-starts with a short ride to the iconic Gardens by the Bay; a horticultural oasis embra...
Leave the city behind as we head north to Mandai and visit one of the world’s top and most beautiful...
Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Singapore Cricket Club,...
Located at the Jewel Changi Airport, Canopy Park is a 14,000 square metre multiple attraction that h...