Singapore Gardens by the Bay with shared transfers
- Admire the wonderful flora in the Gardens by the Bay
- The place to visit for nature lovers
- Be amazed by the Supertree Grove
Singapore is one of the most modern and developed cities of this century. It is a concrete jungle full of impressive structures. However, standing out like an oasis in the concrete jungle are Gardens by the Bay. It is a beautiful park full of beautiful flora. This is the place where all nature lovers gather to enjoy greenery and fresh air.
The park is divided into 3 zones spread across 101 hectares of land. The park is home to more than 250,000 plants and flowers. The Bay South is known for its gardening and horticulture displays. It is a tropical garden, which is also home to 2 bio-controlled conservatories, Cloud Forest and Flower Dome. The Flower Dome mimics the environment of the Mediterranean region It has rare flowers from that region. The Cloud Forest provides us the environment of mountains that are 1000 to 3000 meters high.
Bay South is connected to Bay East through the Bay Central. Bay East is known to be a serene location with a well-designed garden that will put you at ease. Also, it has a 2 km long water promenade that will have spell bound.
Besides the 3 wonderful gardens, the Supertree Grove will leave you awestruck. Displaying Singapore’s technological advancement, this place houses 3 man-made trees that are also eco-friendly. They capture sunlight and generate solar energy through their photovoltaic cells. Another great attraction is the20 meter high walkway that connects 2 Super trees. It is 128 meters long and gives a complete view of the park. The Grove is also home to Dragonfly and Kingfisher Lake.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Admission tickets to Garden by the Bay.
- Children (3-12): reduced
- You will get a pick-up from your hotel
- Please provide address information when you make the booking
- The pick up service is available for the city centre hotel areas below: Orchad Road Bugis Street Marina Bay Sands Belestier Road Hotel Area Little India
- The SIC transfers maximum waiting time is 5 minutes
- If guest fail to arrive within the given time there will be no rescheduling or refund
This is Combo product will give you access to both Universal Studios Singapore® and The Singapore To...
See Singapore onboard the Singapore GOURMETbus that will take you to the city's best sights with the...
Your incredible Hop-on Hop-off Singapore adventure commences at Suntec City. Not just a shopping cen...
An iconic way to explore the Singapore River is by hopping on a traditional Singaporean bumboat at C...