Travel off-the-beaten path on a walking tour of Sliven. Visit to one of the best wineries in the region with wine-tasting and appetizers. Then go shopping in the factory store of Edoardo Miroglio who is continuing the great years of the Bulgarian textile from the time of the first textile factory on the Balkans in Sliven.
Self-guided Sliven textile and wine day tour
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Russian , Japanese , Chinese , Hebrew
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 5 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover off-the-beaten path locations in Silven
- Visit a local winery with tasting and appetizers
- Go shopping at the Edoardo Miroglio factory store
- Explore the city on your own with a self-guided tour
What to expect
- Personalized reading material (PDF)
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Roundtrip transportation
- Driver guide
bul. "Tsar Osvoboditel", 8800 Sliven Center, Sliven, Bulgaria
Begin your self-guided tour at The Old Elm.
What to remember
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Note this is a self-guided tour, you will need to arrange your own transportation to/from the activity location(s)
- This self-guided tour includes reading material (via PDF) available in English, Bulgarian, Russian, Italian, German, French, Spanish, Turkish, Greek, Hebrew, Chinese or Japanese
- Please contact the tour operator to request your preferred language. You will find their information on the voucher after booking
- The reading material (PDF) will be sent to your email address
- This reading material will be a customized PDF in your selected language and will include instructions on how to arrive to the starting location, travel tips and detailed explanations about the sights you will visit
- This tour has flexible start times - Begin your self-guided tour at anytime
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.