Sliven walking tour
- Discover the legends and facts of Sliven
- See the monuments with your professional guide
- Spot and learn about the Tuida Fortress
- Explore the backstreets and passageways
The walking tour of Sliven shows you the history and the beauty of this revival town. Nestled at the bottom of the Blue Stones Nature Park, Sliven is a town with stories and buildings dating back to centuries ago. The tour covers the most prominent sights of this town of the 100 chieftains including:
- Regional Historical Museum
- The Old Elm
- Museum-house Dobri Chintulov
- Museum-house Hadji Dimitar
- The house of Dr. Mirkovic
- Museum-house of Sliven's lifestyle of the 19th century
- Textile Industry Museum
- Tuida Fortress
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up/dropoff
- Entrance fees (around 14 EUR)
- Food and drinks Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Children aged (4-10): Reduced
Pick-up from your central accommodation in Sliven.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Daily at 9.30am, 12.30pm, 2.30pm, 4.00pm, 9.00pm
Visit a local peach brandy making facility, a bread factory, a honey production location and a chees...
Experience the sophistication and high quality of the Bulgarian wines produced at Edoardo Miroglio w...
On this off-the-beaten path walking tour of Sliven you’ll visit a winery and several historical muse...
Begin the tour with the famous Old Town of Plovdiv. Continue down Stramna street, also known as the ...
Start the tour by visiting an artisan bakery where you will try banitsa, which is a pastry filled wi...
Go kayaking downstream in quick-flowing waters, feel the rush of adrenaline and enjoy the nature. Fe...