Visit Stalin’s Dacha, his former holiday villa - one of the most important attractions of the city. In a huge shady and quiet Park intersect the past and the present. Here you will learn the details that reveal the character and lifestyle of the Leader, see the preserved interiors and pieces of furniture, enjoy the atmosphere of that era and the unique air. The appearance of Stalin's Dacha has changed so far, neither outside nor inside.
History & heritage tours
Guided visit of Stalin's Dacha from Adler, the City District of Sochi
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Visit Stalin´s former summer house in Sochi
- Learn about the character and lifestyle of the leader
- Enjoy the quiet atmosphere of the park the Dacha is located in
What to expect
- Guided tour
- Admission fees
- Pick-up and transport
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Groups (2 people or more): reduced
- Children (age 6-12): reduced
- Infants (age 0-5): reduced
What to remember
- Guests must bring their passport on this tour
- Duration of the excursion is 4 hours
- The tour involves a lot of walking and being outside so comfortable footwear and clothes are recommended
- Don't forget your sunscreens and hats
- Please provide the address for the pick-up service at check-out
- Tours available every day at 9.00 a.m.
- Please check the calendar for dates and availabilities
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.