Experience Trogir Tour from Split
- Explore the cultural heritage of this unique island-town Trogir
- Experience a one-of-a-kind day in Trogir with a friendly guide
- Taste traditional Dalmatian food while discovering the town
- Enjoy a guided walking tour in this unique a varied area
Color your day with a trip to the unique and highly interesting old city of Trogir, only a few kms away from Split. Embark on a journey to visit Trogir, the ancient pearl of central Dalmatia by bus, minibus or boat, depending on the number of people who will be attending the tour.
The old city of Trogir is actually older than the Diocletian’s Palace in Split and the whole historic core was enlisted in the UNESCO World Heritage list in 1997. Not many towns in the whole world have been completely preserved by the UNESCO; Trogir is one of them.
A walking tour of Trogir with an experienced guide wouldn’t be complete, however, without tasting some of the finest traditional food. After a delicious lunch in the heart of Trogir, you’ll have free time to stroll around the city center and do some shopping before we take you back to Split.
- Entry to the Cathedral
- Insurance and VAT
- Youth 7-14 years old: reduced
- Children ages 3-6: reduced
Tour departs from the Gray Line office in Split which is located on the famous Riva promenade, at the address Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 21. Tickets have to be checked in please be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the departure time.
- Please bring your passport
- You are recommended to wear sportswear and confortable clothes
- Bring a swimmsuit, towel, sunscreen and don’t forget your camera
- Complimantary hotel pick-up is provided from selected hotels. You can organise it after receiving the booking confirmation. Instructions are provided on your voucher
- At 8.00am from Split
- April and October: Monday, Friday
- May: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- June and September: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
- July and August: every day
Croatia's Dalmatian coast is home to one of the country's most beautiful nature parks – Biokovo. And...
If a gentle pace when enjoying heritage is what you're after, then this daytrip to Dubrovnik is the ...
The palette of greens and blues Mother Nature used on Krka National Park was infinite. It's hard not...
Exploring Dubrovnik is like uncovering a treasure trove of historical masterpieces. And on this tour...
The great outdoors don't come any greater than Krka National Park, one of Croatia's wildest natural ...
Amazing landscapes and adrenalin-pumping adventure are the name of the game in this River Cetina raf...