Mosor mountain hiking tour from Split
- Hike along mountain paths and discover beautiful scenery
- Enjoy spectacular views of valleys, mountains and the sea
- Learn about the traditions and history of Dalmatia from a local guide
If you are looking for peace and tranquility far from the maddening crowd, this tour is for you. Relax in the fresh mountain air in unspoiled nature with stunning view of Split and Dalmatian Islands. Mosor mountain is situated 30 minutes from Split’s center. With it's hills and towering peaks, rocky slopes and magnificent views, you are challenged to explore and discover all it has to offer.
Set your goals and take the adventure of a lifetime. Leaving from the small village of Sitno Gornje, you’ll hike to the mountain lodge for some well deserved rest and relaxation in an amazing surrounding.
Situated just above the small meadow and water well you will bask in unexpected beauty of Dalmatia. From the hut you will hike to the viewpoint which will provide unparalleled view of mountain peaks, islands and Split.
- Education on safety of hiking in the mountains
- Licensed guide
- Injury insurance
- Transfer from and to the meeting point
- Pictures from the tour
- Food and drinks
Trg Franje Tuđmana 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
Meet your guide in front of the main entrance to Saint Francis church.
- Not recommended for the people with the back problem or bigger health problems due to the uphill hike, it can be considered demanding
- Minimum age of 12 years
- Tour operates with a minimum number of 2 people
- Daily at 9.00am
- Arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour
Croatia's Dalmatian coast is home to one of the country's most beautiful nature parks – Biokovo. And...
If a gentle pace when enjoying heritage is what you're after, then this daytrip to Dubrovnik is the ...
The palette of greens and blues Mother Nature used on Krka National Park was infinite. It's hard not...
Exploring Dubrovnik is like uncovering a treasure trove of historical masterpieces. And on this tour...
The great outdoors don't come any greater than Krka National Park, one of Croatia's wildest natural ...
Amazing landscapes and adrenalin-pumping adventure are the name of the game in this River Cetina raf...