Everybody who is curious and loves history is invited to join this tour of Stockholm, which includes visits to the Vasa museum that displays a beautiful almost 400 y.o. ship with a dramatic history and the Nordiska museum that tells the story of the Swedish people from early modern times.
Stockholm with Vasa and Nordiska Museum private walking tour
- All taxes, surcharges and fees are included to avoid last-minute surprises
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
- Entrance fees
- Guided walking tour
- Hotel pick-up
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Your tour guide will meet you at your hotel lobby (please provide your accommodation details for necessary arrangements when booking)
- Please note: for airport or port pick-up and drop-off, an extra fee will apply
- Please note that the tour is not suitable for travelers with limited walking ability and wheelchair users. Also not recommended for kids aged 5 and under
- The exact tour start time will be set at the time of booking. Please be sure to arrive on time, otherwise, the tour will be shortened accordingly
- You are welcome to stay in the city center after the tour for further exploration
A self-balancing scooter tour through Stockholm is an exciting way to see as much of Stockholm as po...
Gear up and meet your guide and group in central Stockholm and after that, head out of the city and ...
You'll walk throughout the forest and over some cliffs, with amazing views over the whole nature res...
You will enjoy a relax sightseeing paddle that will allow you a great vantage point as you look arou...
Leave Stockholm for an ice skating adventure in the middle of nature. Your guide will bring you to a...
Kayak through the Stockholm Archipelago during this 2-day eco-friendly outdoor adventure, starting f...