Alsace half-day shared wine tour from Strasbourg
- Enjoy a wonderful snapshot of the Alsace wine
- Push your senses to the limits - sample wines and learn to describe them
- Discover a lovely town of Obernai
Spend an half-day touring Alsace and tasting varietals in one of France's top wine regions and discover some of the most fascinating white wines.
Renowned for its aromatic white wines, the region is ideally suited with a dry and sunny climate, complex geology, favorable soils, and excellent exposure. During this half day tour, you will wine taste in 2 wineries so as to find out all there is to know about the 7 different types of Alsace wines.
First, you will discover the lovely town of Obernai located on the ‘Wine Route’. Here you will most certainly appreciate its little winding streets, old houses with multicolored tiles, ensigns, ramparts and the statue of St Odile patron saint of Alsace.
After a guided walking tour of the town, you will enjoy your first wine tasting session in one of our selected wineries. Your tour will then continue along the breathtaking Alsace wine route to admire the stunning landscape. On your way, you will enjoy a second wine tasting session in a typical Alsace ‘caveau’.
- Wine tasting in 2 wineries
- Wine tasting fees
- English speaking driver guide
- Travel in comfortable & fully equipped minivans
- Roundtrip transportation from Strasbourg
- Bottles water in the minivan
- Free Wifi access on board
- Personal insurance & expenses
- Entrance fees to monuments or attractions
- Gratuities for the driver/guide
The departure points are different for the morning and afternoon tours
- Meeting Point Morning tour:
In front of Strasbourg Tourism Board, 17 Place de la Cathédrale, Strasbourg
- Meeting Point Afternoon tour:
Near Bristol Hotel, 4 Place de la Gare (facing train station), Strasbourg
- Please be sure to check meeting point indications as morning tour departs from Strasbourg tourism office (city centre) and afternoon tour departs facing the train station.
- Tour requires minimum 2 passengers (adults) to operate.
- Adults only tour.
- Tour is operated in English.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Morning Tour: 9.00am to 1.00pm on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
From May 2nd to October 31st, 2019
- Afternoon Tour: 2.00pm to 6.00pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
From March 1st to November 30th 2019
The Strasbourg Pass is a fantastic little checkbook to help you visit more and spend less! The Stras...
Enjoy a full day wine tour in the Alsace vineyards. The Alsace Wine Route winds its way from north t...
This tour has been carefully designed for travelers that wish to get the most out of their stay here...
You will discover the city of Strasbourg in a fun and informative way as you taste some of the best ...
During this half-day tour, you will discover the spa town of Baden Baden nestled at the foot of the ...
Pass'Alsace is the ideal tourist Pass to visit Alsace with your family and friends. Enjoy a free adm...