Full-day shared tour of the pearls of Alsace
- The essential 1 day experience Of Alsace
- Visit Enchanting Colmar and Eguisheim Villages
- Explore Haut-Koenigsbourg Castle
This tour has been carefully designed for travelers that wish to get the most out of their stay here in Alsace. The Pearls of Alsace tour combines what we believe are the most essential visits that one must make while in the region. It includes the visits of towns, monuments, small traditional villages, a wine tasting session, and historical landmarks.
Pick up in Strasbourg and depart for the beautiful town of Colmar. Discover the charm of the old town, its prestigious monuments, the Pfister house, the Koïfhus, Saint-Martin collegiate church, and the picturesque neighborhoods of small Venice or of the tanners.
Then depart for the most beautiful village of Eguisheim. Surrounded by vineyards, the narrow and concentric streets highlight the architectural merits of its half-timbered houses, lovingly decorated with flowers. After a walk in the village participate in a wine tasting session to discover the world-renowned Alsace wines in a typical winery.
Your tour then continues on to the beautiful town of Riquewihr. Surrounded by ramparts, the village has been very fortunate to survive war and destruction. Its tiny streets, fortified walls, and old houses have preserved their 16C splendor virtually intact, making for remarkable architectural harmony. Free time for personal discovery and lunch.
After lunch, you will enjoy the spectacular Alsace ‘Wine Route’ and through quaint villages with narrow streets and charming flower-decked houses clustered around the local church steeple.
At the end of the tour, you will reach Haut-Koenigsbourg castle. Here, you will enjoy with your guide a tour of this mighty fortress that overlooks the valley. Built in 12th century, the Castle occupied a strategic position controlling the wine and wheat routes to the North and the salt route that came from the East.
- Guided walking tour of Colmar
- Visit of Eguisheim village
- Visit of Riquewihr
- Follow the Alsace wine route
- Visit of Haut Koenigsbourg castle
- English-speaking driver guide
- Travel in recent, comfortable & fully equipped minivan
- Free Wifi access on board
- Entrance fees to monuments & attractions unless specified
- Personal insurance and expenses
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities for the driver/guide
Children from 4 to 12 years are reduced
17 Place de la Cathédrale, Strasbourg
- You will meet your guide in front of Strasbourg Tourism Board, 17 Place de la Cathédrale, Strasbourg
- Please be sure to be at the meeting point 10 minutes before departure
- Tour requires minimum of 2 passengers (adults) to operate. In case minimum numbers are not reached we will offer to reschedule or refund your tour
- Tour is operated in English.
- Tour returns to the departure point
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- You must wear good walking shoes for this tour.
- At lunchtime, your English-speaking guide will point out the best places to eat.
- This tour is not suitable for Children under 4 years old
- From 9.00am to 6.00pm
- From March 1st to November 30th, 2019
The Strasbourg Pass is a fantastic little checkbook to help you visit more and spend less! The Stras...
Created in 1570, the Christkindelsmärik (market of the Infant Jesus) is today the oldest Christmas m...
Spend an half-day touring Alsace and tasting varietals in one of France's top wine regions and disco...
Enjoy a full day wine tour in the Alsace vineyards. The Alsace Wine Route winds its way from north t...
Pass'Alsace is the ideal tourist Pass to visit Alsace with your family and friends. Enjoy a free adm...
Strasbourg, capital of Europe and Alsace, has a historical and architectural heritage that makes it ...