Photography tour of the Lofoten archipelago
- Photograph unique locations, admire and breathe in the Arctic atmosphere
- Discover the Lofoten archipelago with a local photography guide
- Explore the fantastic fishing villages of Kabelvåg and Henningsvær
The Arctic lights and colors, and the natural contrasts of this amazing land make these islands a perfect place to take unique and unrepeatable pictures that continue to inspire artists from all over the world.
During your tour search for the best light and locations to take unique and unrepeatable pictures while you explore the Lofoten archipelago's enchanting hidden corners, powered by nature and lights with a professional guide. Inhabited since the Viking age, these islands offer unique spots, breath-taking and majestic nature, unforgettable places, steep peaks which rise directly from the sea, white sand beaches and a sea so blue that it is hard to believe that you are in the Arctic.
In 7 hours you will visit Eggum and walk through its colourful wooden houses, see the tropical beauty of Haukland beach and Unstad, known as a real paradise for surfers. Following explore the fantastic fishing villages of Kabelvåg, Henningsvær and Nusfjord. Photograph Henningsvær's picturesque architecture and discover Kabelvåg's importance during the Middle Ages.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel
- Transportation by comfortable minivan
- Knowledgeable speaking guide
- Entrance to the museums
- Children (aged 7-11)
- Maximum of 8 people
- Minimum age of 7 years old to participate
- Minimum of 2 guests required per booking
- During December and January take into consideration the arrival of the Arctic night and consequently less sunlight. Tours may operate with a shorter duration
- Pick-up and drop-off from hotels in Svolvær
- Daily at 9.30am
- Summer tour operates from April to September
- Winter tour operates from September to April
Travel with your guide to the picturesqe village of Kabelvåg. This quiet town is the perfect place t...
This is a dynamic excursion perfect for those who want to “chase” the Northern Lights. Your guide wi...
Leave your day-to-day stress behind as you immerse yourself in the Arctic landscapes of Northern Nor...
Discover some of the characteristic fishing villages which these islands are famous for and explore ...
Leave Svolvær and the city lights behind and become surrounded by forests, mountains and fresh powde...
Experience the wild nature and tranquility of the Norwegian winter on a snowshoeing hike from Svolvæ...