Discover Australia’s oldest wine-producing region, the picturesque Hunter Valley! On this tour, you can savor delicious food and taste award-winning wines. Enjoy a private vineyard trip and gain in-depth knowledge of the winemaking process. You'll also get the chance to spend some time meandering through the vineyards, purchase some wine or simply enjoy the beautiful Australian countryside.
Hunter Valley food and wine experience
- Experience Australia’s oldest wine producing region, the picturesque Hunter Valley
- Enjoy a delicious lunch made with local produce while you sample some of the area’s best wines
- Visit historic and award-winning McGuigan Wines, dating back to the 1800s
- 3 Wine Tastings
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Any additional meals and drinks
- Children (2-15): Reduced
- Infant (0-2): Free
Pick-up from your hotel. The pick-up is only available from city hotels.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- If you try a wine you like, there is plenty of storage room on the coach, so don’t be shy if you want to stock up on bottles of Hunter Valley wines.
- Australian Senior Card Holders, Australian and New Zealand Pensioners & full time Australian Students can travel on concessional prices where applicable. Please have your card with you.
- Cancellation policy:
- 24 hours or more days' notice: no cancellation fees apply
- Within 24 hours' notice: 50% cancellation fees apply
- Day of departure: full cancellation fees apply
- Some tours require minimum numbers to operate. In the event that minimum numbers are not met, the tour operator will contact you to arrange an alternative tour or alternative date
- Tuesday, Friday and Sunday
- Pick-up starts at 7.30 am