Between watering holes, your guide will take you through the alleys and cobbled streets of The Rocks as they share the gossip, shouts, and stories of Australia’s first European settlement. After the tour, you can join your tour mates and other revelers at one of Sydney’s iconic pubs for a meal and another beer.
The Rocks Pub tour
- Hear more stories, myths, and legends of Sydney in 2.5 hours of fun
- Learn about the best pubs in Sydney
- Have complimentary house wine, soft drinks, and beer
- A choice of a beer (285ml/10oz), house wine or soft drink at each pub
- A 2.5-hour guided walking tour of The Rocks
Dave's Pub Tours, Sydney Australia
- If you are running late, give the local operator a call but your guide will love you if you are on time
- Please Note: There is a 3 person minimum for this tour. Local partner will contact you the day before tour date if this minimum is not met.
- The minimum age require to join this tour is 18 years old
What people say about this experience
Combine must-see Sydney attractions into one ticket and save up to 50% compared to regular admission prices with this with this multi-attractions pass!
Especially if you're a fan of the opera, there's no better way to enjoy Sydney than enjoying the evening with an opera performance at the Sydney Opera House.
Book your Culinary experience tour in Hunter Valley from Sydney to marvel at the green hills, luscious farmland, plus the art of perfectly matched wine and food at the region's most renowned wineries with a guide who is also a qualified chef.
Admire Sydney's cityscape from the observation deck of Sydney Tower Eye and and venture on a 60-minute fully guided SKYWALK.
Enjoy this 2-hour beginner surf lesson at Bondi Beach and join a small group with a maximum of 5 people taught by professional surf coaches.
Book this walking tour and visit Sydney's old neighborhoods and discover various hidden gems with their rich history.
Get ready to spend an awesome night on a charming ferry ride across the glittering water to the world-heritage-listed sanctuary of Cockatoo Island.
Full-day of rock climbing for everyone of all levels and experience where your guide will also be there to teach you different rock climbing moves and techniques.