Don't miss the opportunity to enjoy a night excursion by boat, admiring the beauty of Ortigia, Syracuse historic center! Circumnavigate Ortigia, admiring the Porto Piccolo and the Porto Grande, as well as the most suggestive points of the island, including Umberto I bridge, the former Bourbon Prison, Lungomare di Levante, Vigliena fortress, Maniace castle, Fonte Aretusa and the dome. Experience "the most beautiful city in Magna Grecia" under the moonlight and breath in its legendary atmosphere while sipping a glass of good wine.
Ortigia by night boat tour with aperitif
Language: English , Italian
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Experience Ortigia unique atmosphere by night on a boat excursion
- Sip a glass of good wine while enjoying the breathtaking panorama
- Admire Vigliena fortress, Maniace castle and Fonte Aretusa from the sea
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided boat excursion
What's not included
- Pick up and drop-off service
- Additional food and drinks
Foro Vittorio Emanuele II, 96100 Syracuse SR, Italy
Please arrive at the meeting point at least 20 minutes before the beginning of the tour.
What to remember
- The captain reserves the right to cancel the excursion at any time depending on the weather conditions
- The minimum age to take part in this experience is 3
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
MADE IN WORLD Agency
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.