Kickstart your adventure in Taiwan and explore one of Taipei’s most vibrant neighborhoods on this private walking tour of Ximending. On this tour, you can enjoy Taiwan's famous street food, such as eating fried chicken fillet, pearl milk tea, our guide will let you the knowledge of food. You will also visit one of Taipei’s oldest temples, will walk along the area’s bustling shopping streets, and will learn more about Ximending’s history from your guide.
Ho Ja Taipei: Bizarre Street Food Experience in Ximending
- Discover Ximending through a local’s eyes on this half-day walking tour
- A private tour lets you explore the neighborhood at your own pace
- Visit temples, discover shopping streets, see historical sites, and more
- Taste famous Taiwanese street food
- Taiwanese Street Food Dinner
- Guided tour
- Private tour
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Roundtrip transportation
- Infant (0-3): Free
MRT Ximen Station, Wanhua District Taipei City Taiwan
Please meet at Exit 1 in MRT Ximen Station.
- Please bring your passport
- Pets or any hazardous items are prohibited on this tour
- Tour begins at 3.00 pm
Located in the bustling Xinyi District, Taipei 101 is a must-see for travelers exploring Taiwan. Ove...
TaipeiEYE is the home of authentic Traditional Chinese Performing Arts where you can see eye-opening...
Kick-start your Taiwanese tour and explore the vibrant neighborhoods of West Taipei which are consid...
Kaohsiung is the largest city in southern Taiwan, with sunny and pleasant weather all year around. K...
Kaohsiung has been selected as one of the top 10 cities in the world worth traveling in 2018. This i...
Enjoy a relaxing and private, one-way transfer service between Kaohsiung Airport and Downtown Kaohsi...