Kaohsiung is the largest city in southern Taiwan, with sunny and pleasant weather all year around. Kickoff your experience of this delightful city and embark on half a day tour to visit the main attractions of Kaohsiung city, such as the Lotus Pond with the famous Dragon and Tiger Tower, the Pier 2 Art venue and Cijin Island, which is connected to Taiwan Island through a system of tunnels. Make sure to stop in this area as there are many stands that sell delicious kinds of seafood!
Ni Hao Kaohsiung: Lotus Pond and Cijin Island half-day tour
- Visit the best attractions in downtown Kaohsiung
- Get to know the culture and history of Kaohsiung
- No stress pick-up and drop-off are included!
- Professional English speaking driver and guide
- Insurance: travel agency liability, accident and medical insurance
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tips (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Infant (0-3): Free
Pick-up at your hotels in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please bring your passport
- Pets or any hazardous items are prohibited on this tour
- The maximum capacity of the minivan is 7 passengers (including child and infants)
- Tour begins at 8.30 am and 1.30 pm