Located in the bustling Xinyi District, Taipei 101 is a must-see for travelers exploring Taiwan. Overlooking Taipei City from the Observatory on the 89th floor has become an exciting experience not to be missed when visiting the city. After buying tickets, you can see the multimedia show and visit the souvenir shop before riding the super-fast elevators upward. The Observatory’s elevators are Guinness Record-breaking high-speed pressurized elevators, with a speed of 1,010 meters per minute. Each of the two elevators takes only 37 seconds to reach the 89th floor from the 5th-floor entrance. After arriving at the Observatory on the 89th floor, you will enjoy the best view in the city. On sunny days, you will be able to see the buildings in the city become cute little blocks surrounded by green hills and gasp in amazement at this beautiful and charming city.
Taipei 101 observatory ticket
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 1 minute to 8 hours
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Visit the highest building in Taiwan
- Take the super-fast elevator to the 89th floor observatory
- Take in the 360-degree view of Taipei
What to expect
- Entrance ticket
- Children below 115 cm: Free
No. 7, Section 5, Xinyi Road, Taipei City, Taiwan
Please meet at the 5th floor of the observatory (you can take the elevator).
What to remember
- Opening hours may vary according to public holidays and/or festivities. Please refer to public announcements and notices for details.
- Food and drinks are not allowed on site
- Smoking is not allowed on site
- Please wear comfortable clothing and closed shoes
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Opening hours 11.00 am to 9.00 pm (Please check the official website)
- Last entrance is at 8.30 pm (Please check the official website)
LION DMC INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.