Tampa speed boat adventure tour
- Enjoy a fully narrated tour of the St. Petersburg waterways and Tampa Bay
- Drive, navigate and captain your own speedboat for the entity of the tour
- Spot dolphins, sea turtles, manatees, sea birds, and more!
Experience the adventure of a lifetime on our Speed Boat Adventure Tour! A guided and narrated tour of the St. Petersburg waterways and Tampa Bay…with a twist.
You get to drive, navigate and captain your own speedboat for the entity of the tour while following our trained guides and experience the best of both worlds – the THRILL of driving your own speedboat, and the safety of having a skilled guide introduce you to the beauty of the St. Petersburg waterways and Tampa Bay.
The witty yet historical narration is done through a radio communication system mounted in each boat. Spot dolphins, sea turtles, manatees, sea birds, and more. Fun for the whole family!
- Your own F13 mini speed boat
- USCG approved life jacket
- Instruction covering: boating basics, rules of the road, tour hand signals
- Professionally trained guide leading and narrating the tour
- Transportation to/from the meeting location
901 Pass A Grille Way, St. Pete Beach, FL 33706
Speed Boat Adventures staff will meet guests on the left side of the building down the path.
- Please note that the tour duration (2 hours) also includes a 20 to 30-minute land instruction session
- Part of the fun at Speed Boat Adventures Tours is that, at times, you will be riding in open water. Please note that, although usually calm, the harbor can be choppy at times.
- Age/Children: We recommend children riding with adults to be ages 5 & up. Children under 5 are welcome on a case to case basis, as long as the conditions of the water are fair, and the child can “hold on” physically. If the conditions are rough, it is not safe for a child under 5.
- Age/Driver: To drive the boat alone, a person must be 18yrs old. 16 & up may drive as long as an adult is in the boat as well.
- Height/Weight: No height requirement; Each boat may not exceed 450lbs.
- We do not recommend guest with neck or back problems or a recent surgery to participate. Pregnant woman should not participate.
- What to bring/ wear? Wear what you would to the beach depending on the temperature (swimsuit in the summer and a jacket in the winter). We suggest you also bring sun block, a towel for afterwards, sunglasses.
- What if you get sea sick? Normally seasickness is caused by the slow rolling motion in the ocean. Since the speedboats move along at high speeds it normally doesn’t bother people that are prone to getting seasick.
- Tours depart at 9am, 11am, 1pm, and 3pm
- Please arrive 15-20 before your scheduled departure time to check in
A trip to Orlando isn't complete without visiting the newly renovated, four-story Planet Hollywood a...
At SeaWorld® Orlando you can watch dolphins, seals and even whales leap through the air in entertain...
Enter a land with roller coasters and thrill rides at Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay. Live entertainment f...
Spend a day wandering through the world of make-believe. Pick your favorite Walt Disney World® Theme...
Don’t miss out on your chance to see the wilderness of the massive Central Florida Everglades. On th...
LEGOLAND® Florida Resort is a multi-day vacation destination built for kids 2-12. Located just 45 mi...
Don’t miss out on your chance to see the unaltered wilderness of the Central Florida Everglades. On ...
See the Central Florida Everglades with the stunning views of the sunset for you to capture. While t...
Come explore the unique nonprofit hospital dedicated to the rescue, rehab and release of marine anim...
What happened in December of 1773 in the Boston Harbor is known as one of the most important events ...