Enjoy a mini-cruise to discover the Aeolian Islands, an archipelago of seven islands north of Sicily, famous for their lush vegetation and the typical Mediterranean architecture. This excursion is a short cruise that gives you the opportunity to visit two islands on the same day. After docking at Lipari, you can visit the historical center with the Archaeological Park and cathedral. Enjoy free time to shop at the typical shops on the island. Back on board, sail along the 'Faraglioni' and the 'Horse’s Cave'. Arrive at Vulcano and stopover on the island with the possibility to bathe in the sulfurous mud baths in a dedicated area (extra fee). Enjoy lunch at your leisure at a typical restaurant on the island. Upon return, navigate along the coast to see the 'Rock of Papa Giovanni'.
Excursions & day trips
Lipari and Vulcano mini-cruise from Taormina
Language: English , Italian , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 12 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit the UNESCO site of the Aeolian Archipelago
- Travel by private motorboat with all comforts on board
- Explore Lipari Old Town or Lipari Archeological Museum on your own
- Relax on Vulcano visiting the mud baths and sunbathing on a beach
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- All round sea transportation as per itinerary
- Multilingual tour leader service
What's not included
- Attraction entrance fees
- Ecotax for the Aeolian Islands
- Food and drinks
- Children (age 3-12)
- Infants (age 0-2): free of charge
Bus Terminal at Via Pirandello, Taormina
Getting out from Porta Messina Arch, take Via Pirandello on the right and continue down until you reach the Bus Terminal on the right side.
What to remember
- Please bring a hat, bathing suit, towel and sunscreen
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.