Lipari and Vulcano mini-cruise from Taormina
- Visit the UNESCO site of the Aeolian Archipelago
- Travel by private motorboat with all comforts on board
- Explore Lipari Old Town or Lipari Archeological Museum on your own
- Relax on Vulcano visiting the mud baths and sunbathing on a beach
Enjoy a minicruise to discover the Aeolian Islands, an archipelago of seven islands north of Sicily, famous for their lush vegetation and the typical Mediterranean architecture. This excursion is a short cruise that gives you the opportunity to visit two islands on the same day. After docking at Lipari, you can visit the historical center with the Archaeological Park and cathedral. Enjoy free time to shop at the typical shops on the island. Back on board, sail along the "Faraglioni" and the "Horse’s Cave." Arrive at Vulcano and stopover on the island with the possibility to bathe in the sulfurous mud baths in a dedicated area (extra fee). Enjoy lunch at your leisure at a typical restaurant on the island. Upon return, navigate along the coast to see the "Rock of Papa Giovanni."
- All ground and sea transportation as per itinerary
- Multilingual tour leader service
- Attraction entrance fees
- Ecotax for the Aeolian Islands
- Meals, drinks, tips, rentals and extras in general
- Infants under 3 years of age: free
- Children 3-12 years of age: reduced
Bus Terminal at Via Pirandello, Taormina
Getting out from Porta Messina Arch, take the Via Pirandello on the right and continue down until you reach the Bus Terminal on the right hand side
- bathing suit
A great day out, packed with nature & adventures!Your driver will pick you up from your hotel betwee...
Spend a pleasant morning in Taormina learning to prepare delicious Sicilian recipes with the support...
On this excursion, explore Mount Etna, the highest active volcano in Europe, a UNESCO site since 201...
On this tour dedicated to shopping in a reconstructed village in the Sicilian architectural style, t...
When you visit the eastern coast of Sicily, Mount Etna is a must-see. Etna is the most active strato...
Discover the Sicilian hinterland and the Tyrrhenian coast by visiting two of the most important citi...