Take a peaceful mini-cruise to explore two of the most famous Aeolian Islands, a UNESCO world heritage site since 2000. The island of Panarea is very famous for its fine architecture and the attendance of the international jet-set, while Stromboli is dominated by a perpetually active volcano. Visit the Calajunco Bay and the small Zimmari Beach. Enjoy leisure time ashore to visit a typical village, to enjoy the beach and to have lunch in a local restaurant. Transfer by motorboat to Stromboli and dock for a tour of the island until sunset. Return on board. From the sea, visit the 'Sciara del Fuoco' with its spectacular explosions (weather permitting).
Excursions & day trips
Panarea and Stromboli mini-cruise from Taormina
based on 1 review
Language: English , Italian , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 13 hours
Safety measures applied
SKIP THE LINE
Do this because
- Take a day trip from Taormina to the Aeolian Islands
- Travel by private motorboat from Milazzo harbour
- Leisure time ashore to visit Panarea and enjoy the beach
- See Stromboli's volcanic activity from the Sciara del Fuoco
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- All ground and sea transportation as per itinerary
- Multilingual tour leader service
What's not included
- Ecotax for the Aeolian Islands
- Food and drinks
- Children (age 3-12)
- Infants (age 0-2): free of charge
Bus Terminal at Via Pirandello, Taormina
Getting out from Porta Messina Arch, take the Via Pirandello on the right and continue down until you reach the Bus Terminal on the right hand side.
What to remember
- Please bring a wind jacket, hat, bathing suit, towel, sunscreen
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience
based on 1 review