Panarea and Stromboli mini-cruise from Taormina
- Take a day trip from Taormina to the Aeolian Islands
- Travel by private motorboat from Milazzo harbour
- Leisure time ashore to visit Panarea and enjoy the beach
- See Stromboli's volcanic activity from the Sciara del Fuoco
Take a peaceful mini-cruise to explore two of the most famous Aeolian Islands, a UNESCO world heritage site since 2000. The island of Panarea is very famous for its fine architecture and the attendance of the international jet-set, while Stromboli is dominated by a perpetually active volcano. Visit the Calajunco Bay and the small Zimmari Beach. Enjoy leisure time ashore to visit a typical village, to enjoy the beach and to have lunch in a local restaurant. Transfer by motorboat to Stromboli and dock for a tour of the island until sunset. Return on board. From the sea, visit the "Sciara del Fuoco" with its spectacular explosions (weather permitting).
- All ground and sea transportation as per itinerary
- Multilingual tour leader service
- Ecotax for the Aeolian Islands
- Lunch, drinks, tips, rentals and extras in general
- Infants under 3 years of age: free
- Children 3-12 years of age: reduced
Bus Terminal at Via Pirandello, Taormina
Getting out from Porta Messina Arch, take the Via Pirandello on the right and continue down until you reach the Bus Terminal on the right hand side
- wind jacket
- bathing suit
- 9.00 through October 2016
- 10.00 March-August 2017
A great day out, packed with nature & adventures!Your driver will pick you up from your hotel betwee...
Spend a pleasant morning in Taormina learning to prepare delicious Sicilian recipes with the support...
On this excursion, explore Mount Etna, the highest active volcano in Europe, a UNESCO site since 201...
On this tour dedicated to shopping in a reconstructed village in the Sicilian architectural style, t...
When you visit the eastern coast of Sicily, Mount Etna is a must-see. Etna is the most active strato...
Discover the Sicilian hinterland and the Tyrrhenian coast by visiting two of the most important citi...