Discover the natural and cultural heritage of one of the largest wetlands in Catalonia. Journey over land and sea at the MónNatura Delta de l'Ebre wetlands, located in the Tancada lagoon near Amposta. The wildlife park provides stunning opportunities to see water birds, the restored fish farm of the old Tancada saltworks, and more.
MónNatura Delta de l'Ebre entrance ticket
- Explore the fresh water and sea water wildlife of MónNatura Delta de l’Ebre
- See flamingos and herons in the Tancada lagoon
- Try your hand on a punt in the shallow Delta waters
- Food and drinks
- Child (5-12 years)
Carretera del Poblenou del Delta a les Salines, s/n, 43870 Amposta, Tarragona
- The reserve is closed from December 12 to February 14
- Autumn and winter
Wednesday to Friday, 10:00 to 14:00
Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, from 10:00 to 18:00
Closed: Mondays and Tuesdays, except public holidays and long weekends.
Closed from 10 December to 15 February (included)
- Easter and summer (from 15 July to 15 September)
Monday to Sunday, from 10:00 to 20:00