Day tour of Masada, Ein Gedi, and Dead Sea from Tel Aviv
- See the incredible desert forest Masada
- Walk in the beautiful desert oasis and nature reserve in Ein Gedi
- Float in the waters of the Dead sea and immerse yourself in the healing mud
Departing Tel Aviv you will be driven through the Judean Desert to the Dead Sea region, the lowest on earth. Heading south alongside the Dead Sea, you will reach the foot of Mount Masada. If you opt for the sunrise tour you will take in the incredible view. You will see the ancient fortress which was constructed in Roman times and is famous as the location of an iconic story of heroism and afterward you will ascend Masada by cable car and explore the site. Then you will continue to Ein Gedi, a beautiful nature reserve and oasis where you will have a chance to take a short hike or walk through the cooling and beautiful surroundings.
After Ein Gedi, you will continue to the Dead Sea where you will access a private beach and have a chance to float in the famous waters, and immerse in the muds that are so famous all around the world, before returning to Tel Aviv.
- All transportation in air conditioned vehicles
- Entry fee to the private Dead Sea beach
- Entry fees at Masada and Ein Gedi
HaYarkon St 250, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Entrance to the Grand Beach Hotel, Tel Aviv
- Please note this is a self-guided tour
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Sunset tours depart at 2.30am
Na sua turnê de 3 dias, de 2 dias, você visitará Caesarea, Acre e Golan com uma estadia de 1 noite e...
No seu passeio, você será retirado do seu hotel em Tel Aviv e vai para o Mar Morto, localizado no po...
Partindo de Tel Aviv, você vai para Bethlehem para explorar a cidade antes que ele se agite com outr...
Você será apanhado no início da manhã às 06h30 da Tel Aviv e começará a se dirigir para o leste para...
Este tour exclusivo oferece aos visitantes a oportunidade de descobrir o mundo do "judaísmo social" ...
Junte-se a este Jerusalem Day Tour partindo de Tel Aviv, a maneira mais conveniente de descobrir a r...