On this hal-day tour of Jerusalem you will see the main sightseeing attractions fo the city. Drive to Mount of Olives for a panoramic view of the city. Stop at Mount Zion to visit King David's Tomb, Room of Last Supper and the Dormition Abbe. Once you enter the Old City and walk through the Armenian and Jewish quarters you will then get to the recently excavated and restored Cardo, the Roman road. See the Jewish Wailing Wall, the Kotel, and continue to the Christian quarter. Walk along the Via Dolorosa and visit the Church of Holy Sepulchre.
Jerusalem half-day tour from Tel Aviv
- Visit King David's Tomb, the burial place of biblical king David of Israel
- Walk through the old city of Jerusalem
- Visit Jewish Wailing Wall or the Western Wall, the most religious site in the world for Jewish people
- Explore the place both of the crucifixion and the tomb of Jesus of Nazareth, the church of Holy Sepulchre
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (age 7-11)
- Infants (age 0-6)
Prima Tel Aviv פרימה תל אביב, HaYarkon Street, Tel Aviv-Yafo
Please meet at the reception in Prima Tel Aviv hotel.
- Modest dress (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and head covering are required for holy sites
- Please note that you need to bring your passport with you
- Pleae note that tour ends in the Old City and there is no transfer back to your accomodation after the tour
- Daily at 07.20am
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Join this Jerusalem Day Tour departing from Tel Aviv, the most convenient way to discover the rich a...
There is no better way to make new friends than on a cold glass of beer. Taste some Israeli craft be...
Enjoy a private transfer from Ben Gurion International airport to your accomodation in Tel Aviv. It ...
Every Tuesday people gather together for a fun evening of beers or wine and creative spirit. Join in...
Enjoy a guided tour to the heart of Tel Aviv, the Carmel Market, also known as Shuk Hacarmel. This b...
This tour will take you from Jaffa to the heart of Tel Aviv. You will get to see all the highlights ...