On this half-day tour of Jerusalem you will experience the main sightseeing attractions of the city. Drive to Mount of Olives for a panoramic view of the city. Stop at Mount Zion to visit King David's Tomb, the room of Last Supper and the Dormition Abbe. Once you enter the Old City and walk through the Armenian and Jewish quarters you will then reach the recently excavated and restored Cardo, the Roman road. Afterwards you can see the Jewish Wailing Wall, the Kotel, and continue to the Christian quarter. Walk along the Via Dolorosa and visit the Church of Holy Sepulchre.
Excursions & day trips
Jerusalem half-day tour from Tel Aviv
Language: English , French , Spanish , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 5 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit King David's Tomb, the burial place of biblical king David of Israel
- Walk through the old city of Jerusalem
- Visit Jewish Wailing Wall or the Western Wall, the most religious site in the world for Jewish people
- Explore the place both of the crucifixion and the tomb of Jesus of Nazareth, the church of Holy Sepulchre
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Prima Tel Aviv פרימה תל אביב, HaYarkon Street, Tel Aviv-Yafo
Please meet at the reception in Prima Tel Aviv hotel.
What to remember
- Modest dress (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and head covering are required for holy sites
- Please note that you need to bring your passport with you
- Pleae note that tour ends in the Old City and there is no transfer back to your accomodation after the tour
Holiday Travel (israel) LTD
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience