Asakusa evening history tour and bar hopping
Just as Asakusa’s history started by the Sumida river, so do our tours. Step back and forth in time with us as we help you navigate the softly illuminated charming streets of Sensoji Temple, guiding you to the best spots to satisfy your eyes and your curiosity! Participate in centuries-old rituals at the Temple and have a chance to see what the fates have in store for you with Sensoji’s infamous paper fortunes.
Relax in the quaint, atmospheric side streets reminiscent of olden days gone by and let our guide show you hidden gems and sights of all kinds, even those that don’t exist anymore! From the hundred-year-old shops and restaurants to the newer entertainment halls of the “Rokku” area, you’ll fall in love with Asakusa’s endless novelties that our guides help bring to life.
Finally, your guide will lead you to a tour of three handpicked izakaya restaurants for a tailored dining experience. Enjoy completely different kinds of restaurants but each exemplifies distinct types of izakaya. On average, we provide 3 – 4 drinks and 3 – 4 dishes, which is enough for a full dinner meal.
2 −20−6, Kaminarimon, Taito City, Tokyo, Japan 111-0034
Tokyo Metro Ginza Line G19 Asakusa Station, Exit 4. The guide will not wait for any guest who fails to show up at the meeting point on time.
Note: Please be aware that there is an exit A4 connected to Asakusa station on the Toei Asakusa line. The meeting point is NOT there. Please make sure that you are at exit 4 of the GINZA line G19.
- The tour will start on schedule and no refund will be provided
- Guests can enjoy dinner at Izakaya with unlimited drinks. While some restrictions apply in the selection of drinks, standard drinks at izakaya are available such as beer, sake, shochu, wine, and common cocktails
- Guests can leave Izakaya at any time. After dinner the tour is over, the guide will take those who wish to Asakusa Station
- During the meet-and-greet you'll receive colorful, hand-illustrated maps and booklets made just for this tour
- While vending machines can be found along the way, bringing a bottle of water is always a good idea
- To protect the integrity of the tour to be enjoyed by all of our guests, we will NOT wait for any guest who fails to show up at the meeting point at the designated time. The tour will start on schedule and no refund will be provided
- 6.00pm – 6.30pm: Asakusa Culture Tourist Information Center
- 06.30pm – 08:00pm: Sensoji-temple - Heartland of Tokyo
- 08.00pm – 10:00pm: Dinner at izakaya restaurants
Take a ride on Tokyo’s last operating tram to discover Old Tokyo’s Showa-era atmosphere and the forg...
This private tour will take you to the 5th Station of the iconic Mount Fuji, the highest point reach...
This tour of the traditional side of Tokyo will take you to the old neighborhood of Tokyo, or 'shita...
Tokyo Joypolis, the largest indoor theme park in Japan, is a SEGA-themed arcade that primarily cater...
Have a one-day pass to give you full access and enjoy Tokyo DisneySea's seven themed areas namely Lo...
Tokyo Disneyland is the first Disney park outside of the United States. Opened in April 1983, the 11...