The Tokyo Metro subway takes you to the most popular destinations in Tokyo such as the Sensoji Temple in Asakusa, the scramble crossing in Shibuya, Kabukicho in Shinjuku, the Tsukiji Market in Tsukiji, the Kabuki-za Theatre in Higashi-ginza, and the Tokyo Tower in Kamiyacho. Even on rainy days or during the morning rush hour, the subway is a convenient means to go from one tourist spot to another, as trains come frequently every two to three minutes.
Tokyo Metro Subway Ticket
- Travel conveniently between tourist spots via the Tokyo MetroGet unlimited journeys on all Tokyo Metro and Toei Subway lines for 24, 48, or 72 hoursPick up your subway tickets conveniently at the Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports
- Train tickets
- Tokyo Metro Tourist Information counters are located in the Shinjuku, Ginza, Omote-sando, Ueno, Shibuya, and Tokyo stations. They are open from 09:15 to 17:15.
- When you need to exit the ticket gate to transfer, you may continue the ride even if the time of exit exceeds 24 hours, as long as you make the transfer within 30 minutes.
- You may check the routes on [www.tokyometro.jp/lang_en/station/index.html].
- Free WiFi is available at 210 subway stations in Tokyo.