Toledo walking tour with tourist wristband
- Get the tourist red wristband, a pass that covers the admission of seven monuments
- Learn about the history of the city with an official tour guide
- Admire the internationally renowned painting the burial of the Lord of Orgaz
- Look inside the old Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca
Enjoy yourself in a 3-hour walking tour of Toledo and visit with the guide four well-known monuments of the city. After that, with the wristband provided at the beginning of the tour you can explore three more monuments on your own.
Go on a walking tour from Zocodover Square and admire the picturesque streets of the medieval city of Toledo. Look up at the façades, the narrow alleys, and the local shops with traditional products. Go to the Jewish quarter and visit Santo Tomé Church, then admire the most famous painting by El Greco: The burial of the Lord of Orgaz. Visit one of the old synagogues of Spain, Santa María la Blanca, and feel the influence of the Islamic culture in the architecture. Get into the Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes, a great example of flamboyant Gothic architecture. Discover a fourth space with the tourist wristband that will be decided by the guide.
Take advantage of the tourist wristband, and visit four monuments more (The Saviour Church, Saint Ildefonso Chuch, The Royal College of Noble Maidens and The Mosque Christ of the Light).
- Entrance and guided tour to Santo Tomé Church
- Entrance and guided tour to the Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes
- Entrance and guided tour to the Synagogue Santa María la Blanca
- Guided access to another more visitable monument with the tourist wristband
- Preferential access to 7 monuments in total
- Bilingual guide (simultaneously Spanish and English)
- Meet the guide at Zocodover Square, near the yellow post box. The guide carries a white umbrella
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before check-in
- The order of the visit can vary
- Comfortable shoes are suggested
- Food is not allowed inside the monuments
- Daily at 10.30am
Discover the “City of the Three Cultures”. Located 70 km away from Madrid is Toledo, a beautiful cit...
Enjoy a guided visit to the Cathedral of Toledo.Admire the artistry of the most important cathedral ...
Toledo looks completely different at night with the lights and the shadows. If you look around you w...
Visit the Witchcraft and Fantastic Creatures Exhibition and discover a place full of fascinating stu...
Enjoy walking through the commercial area of downtown Toledo. The current shopping area is full of r...
Explore one of the most beautiful cities in Spain onboard an open-top double-decker bus. Start your ...