Guided walking tour in Toronto: Kensington Market and Chinatown
- Experience the sights, sounds, and smells of Toronto’s legendary Chinatown
- Explore the unique, bohemian atmosphere of Kensington Market – one of Toronto’s most famous and eclectic neighbourhoods
- Check out locally-owned and operated eateries, shops, and produce markets
- Walk the hidden lanes and alleys to discover amazing graffiti art
- Keep a tally of all the places you’re going to want to come back to later (trust us)
Skip the generic, tourist-trap sights and join this Toronto tour to see two of the city's coolest communities. Hit Chinatown to see where China and Canada collide, then visit the Kensington Market area for graffiti, vintage shops, coffee houses, comic book stores, and everything else decidedly hip.
- Children (0-5 years old): free
- Children (6-11 years old): reduced price
SW corner of McCaul St. and Dundas St. West at the large Henry Moore sculpture beside the Art Gallery of Ontario.
- Once you receive your voucher, your booking is confirmed. We'll see you at the start point
Defining the Toronto skyline, the CN Tower is Canada’s most recognizable and celebrated icon.Standin...
Through fire, war, depression, cholera, rebellion, and repression, beer has been there soothing the ...
Build your own Toronto experience with the freedom of our Hop-On, Hop-Off City Tour aboard a London-...
Enjoy a private tour departing from your hotel on a winery tasting at Vineland Estates. Spend your m...
Discover the cultivated history of Toronto and explore the sophistication of the metropolitan sights...
Embark on this one of a kind experience with a hotel pick-up at your leisure, in a private vehicle w...