Guided walking tour in Toronto: Kensington Market and Chinatown
- Experience the sights, sounds, and smells of Toronto’s legendary Chinatown
- Explore the unique, bohemian atmosphere of Kensington Market – one of Toronto’s most famous and eclectic neighbourhoods
- Check out locally-owned and operated eateries, shops, and produce markets
- Walk the hidden lanes and alleys to discover amazing graffiti art
- Keep a tally of all the places you’re going to want to come back to later (trust us)
Skip the generic, tourist-trap sights and join this Toronto tour to see two of the city's coolest communities. Hit Chinatown to see where China and Canada collide, then visit the Kensington Market area for graffiti, vintage shops, coffee houses, comic book stores, and everything else decidedly hip.
- Children (0-5 years old): free
- Children (6-11 years old): reduced price
SW corner of McCaul St. and Dundas St. West at the large Henry Moore sculpture beside the Art Gallery of Ontario.
- Once you receive your voucher, your booking is confirmed. We'll see you at the start point
Build your own Toronto experience with the freedom of our Hop-On, Hop-Off City Tour aboard a London-...
Embark on this one of a kind experience with a hotel pick-up at your leisure, in a private vehicle w...
Explore Toronto like a VIP with this private, 4-hour guided tour of the city on board an SUV or Spri...
Your intimate wine excursion in the Niagara region begins with a convenient pick-up by your sommelie...
Not too far from Niagara lies Prince Edward County, a quaint island on Lake Ontario that has increas...
Fall into the lap of luxury, and fly round-trip from Toronto to Niagara for a splendid day excursion...