This three-hour, Toronto food crawl begins with traditional tapas in an authentic Spanish tapas bar. Learn about tapas culture as you sip sherry-based cocktails before heading down the street to a restaurant with a French-Cantonese flair. The last and final stop will be at a 70's themed bar serving comfort food and musically-inspired drinks.
Food & winery tours
Tapas and cocktails food crawl in Toronto
Availability: Tuesday - Friday at 6.00pm
Duration: 3 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Visit three of Toronto's top restaurants, including one of Canada's Top Ten eateries
- Enjoy three craft cocktails and tapas at all three locations
- Listen to an expert, local guide speak about Toronto's cocktail scene
What to expect
- Local guide passionate about mixology
- Three of Toronto's top restaurants
- Three craft cocktails
- Tapas at all locations (equivalent of a full meal)
Bar Raval - 505 College St, Toronto, ON M6G 1A5
What to remember
- All guests must be 19 years of age or older
- Tour ends at Mrs Robinson, located at 574 College St, Toronto, ON M6G 1B3
New World Wine Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 24 hours before, you can still receive a 75 % refund. If you cancel up to 23 hours before, you can still receive a 50 % refund.